Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 28th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,442 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Hiroshi Teshigahara
- 1927Per Oscarsson
- 1936Alan Alda
- 1944Susan Howard
- 1954Kaneto Shiozawa
- 1959Frank Darabont
- 1977Joey Fatone
- 1981Elijah Wood
- 1998Ariel Winter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1457Henry VII of England (d. 1509)
- 1861Julián Felipe, Filipino composer and educator (d. 1944)
- 1957Frank Skinner, English comedian, actor, and author
- 1959Frank Darabont, American director and producer
- 1960Loren Legarda, Filipino journalist and politician
- 1963Dan Spitz, American guitarist
- 1967Jan Lamb, Chinese singer and actor
- 1969Mo Rocca, American comedian and television journalist
- 1986Antonis Petropoulos, Greek footballer
- 1988Paul Henry, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1393King Charles VI of France is nearly killed when several dancers’ costumes catch fire during a masquerade ball.
- 1701The Chinese storm Dartsedo.
- 1846The Battle of Aliwal, India, is won by British troops commanded by Sir Harry Smith.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris ends in French defeat and an armistice.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1933The name Pakistan is coined by Choudhry Rahmat Ali Khan and is accepted by the Indian Muslims who then thereby adopted it further for the Pakistan Movement seeking independence.
- 1934The first ski tow in the United States begins operation in Vermont.
- 1945World War II: Supplies begin to reach the Republic of China over the newly reopened Burma Road.
- 1964An unarmed United States Air Force T-39 Sabreliner on a training mission is shot down over Erfurt, East Germany, by a Soviet MiG-19.
- 2006The roof of one of the buildings at the Katowice International Fair in Chorzów/Katowice, Poland, collapses due to the weight of snow, killing 65 and injuring more than 170 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marija Šestić, Stephanie McIntosh, Kylie Bisutti, Catherine O'Hara, John P. Finnegan, Sandayū Dokumamushi, Mack Sennett, Ginger Rogers, Colin Morgan, Andrew Adamson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1983 – Jake Silbermann, American actor; May 10, 1976 – Udo Mechels, Belgian singer; April 5, 1922 – Gale Storm, American actress and singer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920