Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 28th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,311 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Hiroshi Teshigahara
- 1941King Tubby
- 1944Susan Howard
- 1945Marthe Keller
- 1952Tomokazu Miura
- 1975Tanya Chua
- 1976Lee Ingleby
- 1977Joey Fatone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1865Kaarlo Juho Ståhlberg, Finnish lawyer, judge, and politician, 1st President of Finland (d. 1952)
- 1938Leonid Zhabotinsky, Ukrainian weightlifter
- 1944Susan Howard, American actress and screenwriter
- 1956Richard Danielpour, American composer
- 1975Hiroshi Kamiya, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1976Rick Ross, American rapper and producer
- 1977Matt DeVries, American guitarist
- 1979Ali Boulala, Swedish skateboarder
- 1986Asad Shafiq, Pakistani cricketer
- 1992Andrei Savchenko, Russian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1754Horace Walpole coins the word serendipity in a letter to Horace Mann.
- 1813Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is first published in the United Kingdom.
- 1821Alexander Island is first discovered by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen.
- 1878Yale Daily News becomes the first daily college newspaper in the United States.
- 1902The Carnegie Institution of Washington is founded in Washington, D.C. with a $10 million gift from Andrew Carnegie.
- 1908Members of the Portuguese Republican Party fail in their attempted coup d'état against the administrative dictatorship of Prime Minister João Franco.
- 1915An act of the U.S. Congress creates the United States Coast Guard as a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
- 1934The first ski tow in the United States begins operation in Vermont.
- 1956Elvis Presley makes his first US television appearance
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first pastoral visit to Mexico.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manna Dey, Juliana Cannarozzo, Max Casella, Frank Coghlan, Jr., Jonathan Penner, Simcha Jacobovici, Robert Morris, Jean Rollin, Frederica von Stade, Anna Kathryn Holbrook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 25, 1937 – Tom Courtenay, English actor; August 16, 1937 – David Behrman, American composer and producer; October 12, 1954 – Massimo Ghini, Italian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888