Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 28, 1986 was a Tuesday and it was the 28th day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,383 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Per Oscarsson
- 1944Bobby Ball
- 1959Frank Darabont
- 1967Jan Lamb
- 1968DJ Muggs
- 1975Terri Conn
- 1980Nick Carter
- 1981Elijah Wood
- 1991Calum Worthy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 28.
- 1693Gregor Werner, Austrian composer (d. 1766)
- 1784George Hamilton-Gordon, 4th Earl of Aberdeen, Scottish politician; Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1860)
- 1853José Martí, Cuban journalist, poet, and theorist (d. 1895)
- 1857William Seward Burroughs I, American businessman, founded the Burroughs Corporation (d. 1898)
- 1945Marthe Keller, Swiss actress and director
- 1962Sam Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1968Rakim, American rapper (Eric B. & Rakim)
- 1976Rick Ross, American rapper and producer
- 1980Michael Hastings, American journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1985Daniel Carcillo, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1573Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 1855A locomotive on the Panama Canal Railway, runs from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean for the first time.
- 1887In a snowstorm at Fort Keogh, Montana, the world’s largest snowflakes are reported, 15 in wide and 8 in thick.
- 1915An act of the U.S. Congress creates the United States Coast Guard as a branch of the United States Armed Forces.
- 1917Municipally-owned streetcars take to the streets of San Francisco.
- 1958The Lego company patents the design of its Lego bricks, still compatible with bricks produced today.
- 1965The current design of the Flag of Canada is chosen by an act of Parliament.
- 1977The first day of the Great Lakes Blizzard of 1977 which dumps 10 ft of snow in one-day in Upstate New York, with Buffalo, Syracuse, Watertown, and surrounding areas most affected.
- 1986Space Shuttle program: STS-51-L mission – Space Shuttle Challenger explodes after liftoff, killing all seven astronauts on board.
- 2010Five murderers of President Sheikh Mujibur Rahman of Bangladesh are hung.
View the complete list of historical events for January 28.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 28 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ramón Valdés, Gorden Kaye, Jonathan Penner, Doug Bradley, Marvin Kaplan, Jacques Perrin, Margaret Agnes Bunn, Anna Home, Fabiana Udenio, Charlie Clouser.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 28 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 28, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 1, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1910 – T-Bone Walker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1975); September 16, 1975 – Shannon Noll, Australian singer-songwriter; October 15, 1977 – Polow da Don, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942