Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 29th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,865 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Victor Mature
- 1933Sacha Distel
- 1942Claudine Longet
- 1948Marc Singer
- 1953Paul Fusco
- 1954Terry Kinney
- 1959Michael Sloane
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1981Álex Ubago
- 1982Riff Raff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1913Victor Mature, American actor and singer (d. 1999)
- 1925Tofiq Bahramov, Azerbaijani footballer and referee (d. 1993)
- 1928Lee Shau-kee, Hong Kong businessman, founded Henderson Land Development
- 1946Bettye LaVette, American singer-songwriter
- 1951Andy Roberts, Caribbean cricketer
- 1954Doug Risebrough, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1966Romário, Brazilian footballer, manager, and politician
- 1970Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, Indian target shooter and politician
- 1977Justin Hartley, American actor
- 1981Darío Lopilato, Argentinian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1845“The Raven” is published in The Evening Mirror in New York, the first publication with the name of the author, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1863The Bear River Massacre: A detachment of California Volunteers led by Colonel Patrick Edward Connor engage the Shoshone at Bear River, Washington Territory, killing hundreds of men women and children.
- 1891Liliuokalani is proclaimed the last monarch and only queen regnant of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- 1916World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- 1943The first day of the Battle of Rennell Island, U.S. cruiser Chicago is torpedoed and heavily damaged by Japanese bombers.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1989Hungary establishes diplomatic relations with South Korea, making it the first Eastern Bloc nation to do so.
- 2009Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
- 2013A gunman kills a school bus driver and holds a 6-year-old boy hostage in an underground bunker in Midland City, Alabama.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Goldberg, Adele Astaire, Jaleel White, Barbara Steele, Bong Tae-gyu, Mollie O'Brien, Randy Savage, Alphonse "Bois Sec" Ardoin, Beatrice Straight, Reeve Carney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 29, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1987 – Danielle Byrnes, Australian model and actress; December 26, 1933 – Caroll Spinney, American puppeteer and voice actor; September 20, 1991 – Génesis Carmona, Venezuelan model (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,006