Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 29th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 277 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,716 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Victor Mature
- 1918John Forsythe
- 1944Andrew Loog Oldham
- 1948Marc Singer
- 1960J. G. Thirlwell
- 1970Heather Graham
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1975Sara Gilbert
- 1979Marvin Agustin
- 1994Ayane Sakura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1920José Luis de Vilallonga, Spanish actor and author (d. 2007)
- 1936James Jamerson, American bass player (The Funk Brothers) (d. 1983)
- 1950Ann Jillian, American actress and singer
- 1951Andy Roberts, Caribbean cricketer
- 1953Peter Baumann, German keyboard player and songwriter (Tangerine Dream)
- 1963Hardcore Holly, American wrestler and trainer
- 1967Cyril Suk, Czech-American tennis player
- 1984Natalie du Toit, South African swimmer
- 1986Simon Vukčević, Montenegrin footballer
- 1989Kevin Shattenkirk, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1676Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1916World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: An armed uprising organized by the Bolsheviks in anticipation of the encroaching Red Army begins at the Kiev Arsenal, which will be put down six days later.
- 1936The first inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1941Alexandros Koryzis becomes Prime Minister of Greece upon the sudden death of his predecessor, dictator Ioannis Metaxas.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- 1996La Fenice, Venice’s opera house, is destroyed by fire.
- 2013SCAT Airlines Flight 760 crashes near the Kazakh city of Almaty, killing 21 people.
- 2015Malaysia has officially declared the disappearance of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 an accident and its passengers and crew presumed dead.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Van Day, Townsend Coleman, Chelsea Hobbs, Sondre Lerche, Sue Thompson, Susanna Haavisto, G. Hannelius, Teresa Stratas, Billy Reeves, Kaori Fukuhara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 29, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1930 – Edward Woodward, English actor and singer (d. 2009); August 29, 1917 – Isabel Sanford, American actress (d. 2004); December 9, 1931 – Paddi Edwards, English-American actress (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 911