Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 29th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 11 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,617 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Tommy Ramone
- 1951Fereydoon Forooghi
- 1953Charlie Wilson
- 1958Judy Norton Taylor
- 1958Linda Smith
- 1963Octave Octavian Teodorescu
- 1964Roddy Frame
- 1968Sora Jung
- 1986Drew Tyler Bell
- 1994Ayane Sakura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1718Paul Rabaut, French pastor (d. 1794)
- 1866Romain Rolland, French historian, author, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1944)
- 1933Hugo Herrestrup, Danish actor (d. 2009)
- 1948Marc Singer, Canadian-American actor
- 1954Oprah Winfrey, American talk show host, actress, media entrepreneur and producer; founded Harpo Productions
- 1960Gia Carangi, American model (d. 1986)
- 1964Anna Ryder Richardson, Welsh interior designer and television host
- 1965Dominik Hašek, Czech ice hockey player
- 1965Peter Lundgren, Swedish tennis player and coach
- 1989Kevin Shattenkirk, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757An Lushan, leader of a revolt against the Tang dynasty and emperor of Yan, is murdered by his own son, An Qingxu.
- 1819Stamford Raffles lands on the island of Singapore.
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1861Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- 1891Liliuokalani is proclaimed the last monarch and only queen regnant of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1918Ukrainian–Soviet War: The Bolshevik Red Army, on its way to besiege Kiev, is met by a small group of military students at the Battle of Kruty.
- 1940Three trains on the Sakurajima Line, in Osaka, Japan, collide and explode while approaching Ajikawaguchi Station. One hundred eighty-one people are killed.
- 1944In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- 1948The Pakistan Socialist Party is founded in Karachi.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vikram, Kasinathuni Viswanath, Emma Thompson, Future, Jeremy McKinnon, Herman J. Mankiewicz, Priscilla Lane, Harry Melling, David Lyons, Chris Cheney.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 29, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1947 – John Ratzenberger, American actor and director; June 23, 1972 – Selma Blair, American actress; January 21, 1947 – Michel Jonasz, French singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 910