Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 29th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,747 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920José Luis de Vilallonga
- 1940Katharine Ross
- 1943Molly Meldrum
- 1946Bettye LaVette
- 1953Teresa Teng
- 1960Gia Carangi
- 1977Justin Hartley
- 1980Yael Bar Zohar
- 1981Darío Lopilato
- 1981Rui En
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1866Romain Rolland, French historian, author, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1944)
- 1929Elio Petri, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1950Jody Scheckter, South African race car driver and sportscaster
- 1954Oprah Winfrey, American talk show host, actress, media entrepreneur and producer; founded Harpo Productions
- 1955Eddie Jordan, American basketball player and coach
- 1964Roddy Frame, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1970Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore, Indian target shooter and politician
- 1972Engin Günaydın, Turkish actor and screenwriter
- 1975Sara Gilbert, American actress, producer, and talk show host
- 1987José Abreu, Cuban baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a labor dispute.
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1861Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- 1863The Bear River Massacre: A detachment of California Volunteers led by Colonel Patrick Edward Connor engage the Shoshone at Bear River, Washington Territory, killing hundreds of men women and children.
- 1940Three trains on the Sakurajima Line, in Osaka, Japan, collide and explode while approaching Ajikawaguchi Station. One hundred eighty-one people are killed.
- 1943The first day of the Battle of Rennell Island, U.S. cruiser Chicago is torpedoed and heavily damaged by Japanese bombers.
- 1967The “ultimate high” of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- 1998In Birmingham, Alabama, a bomb explodes at an abortion clinic, killing one and severely wounding another. Serial bomber Eric Robert Rudolph is suspected as the culprit.
- 2009Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the United States Senate as a replacement for then-U.S. president-elect Barack Obama.
- 2009The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still eligible to receive government identity documents.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Justina Machado, Lauren Socha, Alex Gonzaga, Aloe Blacc, Helen Mirren, Nancy Whiskey, Torri Higginson, Atsuko Tanaka, Chyler Leigh, Jane Badler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 29, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1965 – Slick Rick, English-American rapper and producer; July 6, 1930 – M. Balamuralikrishna, Indian singer-songwriter; November 12, 1919 – Jackie Washington, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,013