Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 29, 1966 was a Saturday and it was the 29th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 311 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,682 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Katharine Ross
- 1946Bettye LaVette
- 1950Ann Jillian
- 1954Terry Kinney
- 1959Michael Sloane
- 1972Engin Günaydın
- 1975Sara Gilbert
- 1982Wallis Bird
- 1986Drew Tyler Bell
- 1994Ayane Sakura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 29.
- 1891R. Norris Williams, Swiss-American tennis player and banker (d. 1968)
- 1926Abdus Salam, Pakistani-English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1943Molly Meldrum, Australian journalist, critic, and producer
- 1955Femi Pedro, Nigerian banker and politician
- 1961Petra Thümer, German swimmer and photographer
- 1964Roddy Frame, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Romário, Brazilian footballer, manager, and politician
- 1982Adam Lambert, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1985Isabel Lucas, Australian model and actress
- 1985Martynas Mažeika, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a labor dispute.
- 1850Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the U.S. Congress.
- 1856Queen Victoria issues a Warrant under the Royal sign-manual that establishes the Victoria Cross to recognise acts of valour by British military personnel during the Crimean War.
- 1863The Bear River Massacre: A detachment of California Volunteers led by Colonel Patrick Edward Connor engage the Shoshone at Bear River, Washington Territory, killing hundreds of men women and children.
- 1900The American League is organized in Philadelphia with eight founding teams.
- 1907Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American U.S. Senator.
- 1936The first inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame are announced.
- 1991Gulf War: The Battle of Khafji, the first major ground engagement of the war, as well as its deadliest, begins.
- 2009The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still eligible to receive government identity documents.
- 2013A gunman kills a school bus driver and holds a 6-year-old boy hostage in an underground bunker in Midland City, Alabama.
View the complete list of historical events for January 29.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 29 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mayte Garcia, Paul Kelly, Mitch Grassi, Regine Velasquez, Tamer Karadağlı, Abel Gance, Rebecca De Mornay, Lidi Lisboa, Robert Wise, Aya Hirano.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 29 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 29, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 29, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1926 – Bhupen Hazarika, Indian singer-songwriter, poet, and director (d. 2011); June 20, 1917 – Igor Śmiałowski, Russian-Polish actor (d. 2006); March 15, 1952 – Howard Devoto, English singer-songwriter (Buzzcocks, Magazine, and Luxuria).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966