Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,430 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,267 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Josephine Hull
- 1894ZaSu Pitts
- 1942John Thaw
- 1946Cissy King
- 1971Sarah Alexander
- 1975Jason Marsden
- 1975Thomas Bangalter
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1803Douglas William Jerrold, English journalist and playwright (d. 1857)
- 1886Josephine Hull, American actress and director (d. 1957)
- 1930Robert Loggia, American actor and director
- 1969Jarmo Lehtinen, Finnish race car driver
- 1975Danica McKellar, American actress, producer, screenwriter, and mathematician
- 1975Jun Maeda, Japanese businessman; co-founded the Key Company
- 1978Kimberley Locke, American singer-songwriter
- 1979Koit Toome, Estonian singer and actor
- 1984Billy Mehmet, Cypriot-Irish footballer
- 1988Matt Frattin, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1749Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1911A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- 1919At the Paris Peace Conference, Emir Faisal I of Iraq signs an agreement with Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann on the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and an Arab nation in a large part of the Middle East.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1961In Finland’s worst civilian aviation accident an Aero Flight 311 crashes near Kvevlax, resulting in the deaths of all 25 people aboard.
- 1976The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights comes into effect.
- 1999The Mars Polar Lander is launched.
- 2002Israeli forces seize the Palestinian freighter Karine A in the Red Sea, finding 50 tons of weapons.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masahiro Higashide, Daisuke Namikawa, Silvana Mangano, Cabral Ibacka, Lindsay Felton, Phyllis Newman, Ricky Bruch, Brenda Fricker, Kenny Vasoli, Jessica Cauffiel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 3, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1942 – Denis Lill, New Zealand-English actor; September 7, 1968 – Lucy Robinson, English actress; April 18, 1985 – Jessica Lu, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,009