Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 1915 was a Sunday and it was the 3rd day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,270 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Dorothy Morrison
- 1920Renato Carosone
- 1937Glen A. Larson
- 1945Stephen Stills
- 1956Mel Gibson
- 1958Shim Hyung-rae
- 1964Bruce LaBruce
- 1978Liya Kebede
- 1987Nana Yanagisawa
- 1995Kim Seolhyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1836Sakamoto Ryōma, Japanese samurai and rebel leader (d. 1867)
- 1892J. R. R. Tolkien, English philologist and author (d. 1973)
- 1915Jack Levine, American painter and soldier (d. 2010)
- 1916Betty Furness, American actress and journalist (d. 1994)
- 1952Gianfranco Fini, Italian journalist and politician; Italian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1960Russell Spence, English race car driver
- 1978Park Sol-mi, South Korean actress
- 1986Allan Walker, Scottish footballer
- 1989Alex D. Linz, American actor
- 1995Kim Seolhyun, South Korean singer and actress (AOA)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1521Pope Leo X excommunicates Martin Luther in the papal bull Decet Romanum Pontificem.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1777American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1885Sino-French War: Beginning of the Battle of Núi Bop
- 1953Frances P. Bolton and her son, Oliver from Ohio, become the first mother and son to serve simultaneously in the U.S. Congress.
- 1956A fire damages the top part of the Eiffel Tower.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 2000The last original weekday Peanuts comic strip is published.
- 2004Flash Airlines Flight 604 crashes into the Red Sea, resulting in 148 deaths, making it the deadliest aviation accident in Egyptian history.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pam Ayres, Charlotte de Turckheim, Will Young, Adriana Barraza, Marco Pennette, Elfi von Dassanowsky, Jon Nödtveidt, Tove Maës, Carlos Vereza, Thomas Dolby.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 3, 1915.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1948 – Robert Hughes, Australian actor; April 30, 1908 – Eve Arden, American actress (d. 1990); September 6, 1971 – Dolores O'Riordan, Irish singer-songwriter (The Cranberries and Jetlag).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 838