Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,163 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Henry Lytton
- 1886Josephine Hull
- 1916Betty Furness
- 1929Sergio Leone
- 1939Arik Einstein
- 1967Mayumi Wakamura
- 1980Kurt Vile
- 1985Nicole Beharie
- 1989Ayaka Umeda
- 1995Kim Seolhyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1710Richard Gridley, American soldier and engineer (d. 1796)
- 1870Henry Handel Richardson, Australian author (d. 1946)
- 1873Ichizō Kobayashi, Japanese businessman; founded the Hankyu Hanshin Holdings (d. 1957)
- 1921Chetan Anand, Indian director and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1944Blanche d'Alpuget, Australian author
- 1975Lisa Misipeka, American Samoan hammer thrower and shot putter
- 1982Atiqah Hasiholan, Indonesian actress and model
- 1985Linas Kleiza, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1987Leonidas Panagopoulos, Greek footballer
- 1994James Husband, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1653By the Coonan Cross Oath, the Eastern Church in India cuts itself off from colonial Portuguese tutelage.
- 1777American General George Washington defeats British General Lord Cornwallis at the Battle of Princeton.
- 1868Meiji Restoration in Japan: The Tokugawa shogunate is abolished; agents of Satsuma and Chōshū seize power.
- 1919At the Paris Peace Conference, Emir Faisal I of Iraq signs an agreement with Zionist leader Chaim Weizmann on the development of a Jewish homeland in Palestine and an Arab nation in a large part of the Middle East.
- 1932Martial law is declared in Honduras to stop a revolt by banana workers fired by the United Fruit Company.
- 1933Minnie D. Craig becomes the first female elected as Speaker of the North Dakota House of Representatives, the first female to hold a Speaker position anywhere in the United States.
- 1946Popular Canadian American jockey George Woolf dies in a freak accident during a race; the annual George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award is created to honor him.
- 1949The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, the central bank of the Philippines, is established.
- 1959Alaska is admitted as the 49th U.S. state.
- 1961A core explosion and meltdown at the SL-1, a government-run reactor near Idaho Falls, Idaho, kills three workers.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Isaiah Washington, Melissa Leo, Will Devaughn, Janis Paige, Norma Shearer, Christopher Stone, Gavin DeGraw, Theophilus Cibber, Yoan Garneau, Maureen McGovern.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 3, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1947 – Andrew Latimer, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Camel); October 14, 1963 – Lori Petty, American actress, director, and screenwriter; March 5, 1922 – James Noble, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978