Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 350 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,033 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 137 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Henry Lytton
- 1886Josephine Hull
- 1916Maxene Andrews
- 1920Renato Carosone
- 1929Sergio Leone
- 1970Mahaya Petrosian
- 1976Dinara Drukarova
- 1978Kimberley Locke
- 1978Liya Kebede
- 1989Anya Rozova
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1775Francis Caulfeild, 2nd Earl of Charlemont (d. 1863)
- 1898Carlos Keller, Chilean historian, academic, and politician (d. 1974)
- 1901Ngô Đình Diệm, Vietnamese politician; 1st President of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 1963)
- 1931Yashawant Dinkar Phadke, Indian historian and activist (d. 2008)
- 1946John Paul Jones, English bass player, songwriter, and producer (Led Zeppelin and Them Crooked Vultures)
- 1960Russell Spence, English race car driver
- 1976Dinara Drukarova, Russian actress
- 1979Koit Toome, Estonian singer and actor
- 1986Allan Walker, Scottish footballer
- 1988Jonny Evans, Northern Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815Austria, the United Kingdom, and France form a secret defensive alliance against Prussia and Russia.
- 1861American Civil War: Delaware votes not to secede from the United States.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1888The refracting telescope at the Lick Observatory, measuring 91 cm in diameter, is used for the first time. It was the largest telescope in the world at the time.
- 1932Martial law is declared in Honduras to stop a revolt by banana workers fired by the United Fruit Company.
- 1944World War II: Top Ace Major Greg “Pappy” Boyington is shot down in his Vought F4U Corsair by Captain Masajiro Kawato flying a Mitsubishi A6M Zero.
- 1946Popular Canadian American jockey George Woolf dies in a freak accident during a race; the annual George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award is created to honor him.
- 1958The West Indies Federation is formed.
- 1976The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights comes into effect.
- 1999The Mars Polar Lander is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monika Linkytė, Stephanie Adams, Ken Swofford, Dee Wallace, Ruth Fernández, Gilles Vigneault, Eddie Jefferson, Leah Dizon, Leona Lewis, Bitty Schram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 3, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1984 – Freida Pinto, Indian actress and model; August 21, 1924 – Jack Weston, American actor (d. 1996); February 5, 1957 – Nick Laird-Clowes, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dream Academy and Pink Floyd).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951