Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of January 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 3, 2006 was a Tuesday and it was the 3rd day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 316 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,067 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Josephine Hull
- 1894ZaSu Pitts
- 1922Bill Travers
- 1926George Martin
- 1934Marpessa Dawn
- 1937Glen A. Larson
- 1941Van Dyke Parks
- 1946John Paul Jones
- 1977Mayumi Iizuka
- 1979Koit Toome
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 3.
- 1777Elisa Bonaparte, French sister of Napoleon (d. 1820)
- 1856R. C. Lehmann, English journalist and politician (d. 1929)
- 1895Boris Lyatoshinsky, Ukrainian composer and conductor (d. 1968)
- 1942John Marsden, Australian lawyer and activist (d. 2006)
- 1945David Starkey, English historian and academic
- 1946Michalis Kritikopoulos, Greek footballer (d. 2002)
- 1960Russell Spence, English race car driver
- 1970Priit Reiska, Estonian footballer
- 1981Eli Manning, American football player
- 1989Ayaka Umeda, Japanese singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1653By the Coonan Cross Oath, the Eastern Church in India cuts itself off from colonial Portuguese tutelage.
- 1749The first issue of Berlingske, Denmark’s oldest continually operating newspaper, is published.
- 1848Joseph Jenkins Roberts is sworn in as the first president of the independent African Liberia.
- 1861American Civil War: Delaware votes not to secede from the United States.
- 1870Construction of the Brooklyn Bridge begins.
- 1959Alaska is admitted as the 49th U.S. state.
- 1961A protest by agricultural workers in Baixa de Cassanje, Portuguese Angola, turns into a revolt, opening the Angolan War of Independence, the first of the Portuguese Colonial Wars.
- 1961In Finland’s worst civilian aviation accident an Aero Flight 311 crashes near Kvevlax, resulting in the deaths of all 25 people aboard.
- 1994More than seven million people from the former apartheid Homelands receive South African citizenship.
- 1999Israel detains, and later expels, 14 members of Concerned Christians.
View the complete list of historical events for January 3.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 3 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Lee, Mosie Lister, Joan Rivers, Ray McKinnon, Max Schneider, Shanice, Catherine Hicks, Motohiro Hata, Avraham Heffner, Verdine White.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 3 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 3, 2006.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Don’t Forget About Us by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 7, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1957 – Diomedes Díaz, Colombian singer-songwriter (d. 2013); November 8, 1980 – Laura Jane Grace, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Against Me!); June 22, 1974 – Donald Faison, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920