Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 30th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,960 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 439 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Bruno Kastner
- 1928Harold Prince
- 1945Boots Anson-Roa
- 1951Charles S. Dutton
- 1959Jody Watley
- 1963Daphne Ashbrook
- 1980Leilani Dowding
- 1985Yuuri Morishita
- 1995Thia Megia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1894Boris III of Bulgaria (d. 1943)
- 1930Jānis Krūmiņš, Latvian basketball player (d. 1994)
- 1940Mitch Murray, English songwriter and producer
- 1950Leili Pärnpuu, Estonian chess player
- 1957Payne Stewart, American golfer (d. 1999)
- 1960Gerald Finley, Canadian opera singer
- 1966Neal Chase, American educator
- 1974Jemima Khan, English journalist and activist
- 1979Trevor Gillies, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1991Stefan Elliott, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649King Charles I of England is beheaded.
- 1826The Menai Suspension Bridge, considered the world’s first modern suspension bridge, connecting the Isle of Anglesey to the north West coast of Wales, is opened.
- 1835In the first assassination attempt against a President of the United States, Richard Lawrence attempts to shoot president Andrew Jackson, but fails and is subdued by a crowd, including several congressmen as well as Jackson himself.
- 1902The first Anglo-Japanese Alliance is signed in London.
- 1908Indian pacifist and leader Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi is released from prison by Jan C. Smuts after being tried and sentenced to two months in jail earlier in the month.
- 1913The British House of Lords rejects the Irish Home Rule Bill.
- 1943World War II: Second day of the Battle of Rennell Island. The USS Chicago is sunk and a U.S. destroyer is heavily damaged by Japanese torpedoes.
- 1948Mahatma Gandhi known for his non-violent freedom struggle, is assassinated by Nathuram Godse, a Hindu extremist.
- 1989Closure of the American embassy in Kabul, Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 1994Péter Lékó becomes the youngest chess grandmaster.
View the complete list of historical events for January 30.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gracita Morales, Jenő Törzs, Moray Watson, Rita Tushingham, Mort Shuman, Gavin Friday, David Eigenberg, Johnny Cymbal, Defne Joy Foster, Louis Jordan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 30, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do) by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 30, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 22, 1936 – Wojciech Frykowski, Polish-American actor and author (d. 1969); October 18, 1939 – Ted Boy Marino, Italian-Brazilian wrestler and actor (d. 2012); February 29, 1960 – Khaled, Algerian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,080