Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 30th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,808 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 434 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Dorothy Malone
- 1934Tammy Grimes
- 1940Mitch Murray
- 1952Doug Falconer
- 1960Gerald Finley
- 1961Dexter Scott King
- 1965Julie McCullough
- 1968Tony Maudsley
- 1980Josh Kelley
- 1989Baek Sung-hyun
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1816Nathaniel P. Banks, American general and politician, 24th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1894)
- 1859Tony Mullane, Irish-American baseball player and manager (d. 1944)
- 1862Walter Damrosch, German-American conductor and composer (d. 1950)
- 1889Jaishankar Prasad, Indian poet and playwright (d. 1937)
- 1928Harold Prince, American director and producer
- 1935Elsa Martinelli, Italian model and actress
- 1944Colin Rimer, English lawyer and judge
- 1947Les Barker, English poet and author
- 1986Nick Evans, American baseball player
- 1987Renato Santos, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1018Poland and the Holy Roman Empire conclude the Peace of Bautzen.
- 1661Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England is ritually executed more than two years after his death, on the 12th anniversary of the execution of the monarch he himself deposed.
- 1667The Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth cedes Kiev, Smolensk, and left-bank Ukraine to the Tsardom of Russia in the Treaty of Andrusovo.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cisterna, part of Operation Shingle, begins in central Italy.
- 1959MS Hans Hedtoft, said to be the safest ship afloat and “unsinkable” like the RMS Titanic, strikes an iceberg on her maiden voyage and sinks, killing all 95 aboard.
- 1968Vietnam War: Tet Offensive launch by forces of the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army against South Vietnam, the United States, and their allies.
- 1969The Beatles’ last public performance, on the roof of Apple Records in London. The impromptu concert is broken up by the police.
- 1971Carole King’s Tapestry album is released to become the longest charting album by a female solo artist and sell 24 million copies worldwide.
- 1979A Varig Boeing 707-323C freighter, flown by the same commander as Flight 820, disappears over the Pacific Ocean 30 minutes after taking off from Tokyo.
- 1994Péter Lékó becomes the youngest chess grandmaster.
View the complete list of historical events for January 30.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heather Locklear, Madeleine Renaud, Nick Spano, Concordia Selander, Ray Nitschke, Glen Glenn, Teresa Carreño, Warren Clarke, Lee Loughnane, Heather Small.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 30, 1982.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Can’t Go for That (No Can Do) by Daryl Hall and John Oates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 30, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1954 – James Horan, American actor; December 10, 1993 – Rachel Trachtenburg, American singer and actress (Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players and Supercute!); September 11, 1914 – Ralph Clanton, American actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 988