Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of January 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 30, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 30th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 189 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,751 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Bruno Kastner
- 1925Dorothy Malone
- 1934Tammy Grimes
- 1956Jeremy Gittins
- 1960Tony O'Dell
- 1974Olivia Colman
- 1976Andy Milonakis
- 1982Hidenori Tokuyama
- 1990Eiza González
- 1995Thia Megia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 30.
- 1661Charles Rollin, French historian and educator (d. 1741)
- 1754John Lansing, Jr., American lawyer and politician (d. 1829)
- 1940Mitch Murray, English songwriter and producer
- 1942Marty Balin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1951Phil Collins, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Genesis, Brand X, and Flaming Youth)
- 1959Mark Eitzel, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1963Daphne Ashbrook, American actress
- 1974Jemima Khan, English journalist and activist
- 1980Wilmer Valderrama, American actor and producer
- 1982Hidenori Tokuyama, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1018Poland and the Holy Roman Empire conclude the Peace of Bautzen.
- 1820Edward Bransfield sights the Trinity Peninsula and claims the discovery of Antarctica.
- 1835In the first assassination attempt against a President of the United States, Richard Lawrence attempts to shoot president Andrew Jackson, but fails and is subdued by a crowd, including several congressmen as well as Jackson himself.
- 1862The first American ironclad warship, the USS Monitor is launched.
- 1911The Canadian Naval Service becomes the Royal Canadian Navy.
- 1943World War II: Second day of the Battle of Rennell Island. The USS Chicago is sunk and a U.S. destroyer is heavily damaged by Japanese torpedoes.
- 1945World War II: The Wilhelm Gustloff, overfilled with German refugees, sinks in the Baltic Sea after being torpedoed by a Soviet submarine, killing approximately 9,500 people in what is the deadliest known maritime disaster.
- 1960The African National Party is founded in Chad, through the merger of traditionalist parties.
- 1965Some one million people attend former Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill’s funeral, the biggest in the United Kingdom up to that point.
- 2000Off the coast of Ivory Coast, Kenya Airways Flight 431 crashes into the Atlantic Ocean, killing 169.
View the complete list of historical events for January 30.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 30 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donna Reed, Kellan Lutz, Su Pollard, Frank Corsaro, Giovanni Ribisi, Piper Reese, Alberto Lionello, Patricia Wettig, Kelly Kelly, Danica Thrall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 30 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 30, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was …Baby One More Time by Britney Spears as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 30, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1904 – Helen Kane, American singer and actress (d. 1966); July 6, 1937 – Gene Chandler, American singer-songwriter and producer; February 13, 1958 – Pernilla August, Swedish actress, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083