Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 1958 was a Saturday and it was the 4th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,752 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 737 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Grace Bumbry
- 1953Richard Boden
- 1955Mark Hollis
- 1957Brian Roy Goble
- 1961Lee Curreri
- 1965Beth Gibbons
- 1965Julia Ormond
- 1973Harmony Korine
- 1977Eric Fructuoso
- 1980Greg Cipes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1878Rosa Grünberg, Swedish actress and soprano (d. 1960)
- 1930Sorrell Booke, American actor and director (d. 1994)
- 1947Rick Stein, English chef and author
- 1955Cecilia Conrad, Norwegian economist and academic
- 1956Ann Magnuson, American actress and singer
- 1957Brian Roy Goble, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014)
- 1969Corie Blount, American basketball player
- 1981Silvy De Bie, Belgian singer (Sylver)
- 1991Mikk Pinnonen, Estonian handball player
- 1993Martin Paasoja, Estonian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 46 BCEJulius Caesar defeats Titus Labienus in the Battle of Ruspina.
- 1642King Charles I of England sends soldiers to arrest members of Parliament, commencing England’s slide into civil war.
- 1717The Netherlands, Great Britain, and France sign the Triple Alliance.
- 1853After having been kidnapped and sold into slavery in the American South, Solomon Northrup regains his freedom; his memoir 12 Years a Slave later becomes a national bestseller.
- 1948Burma gains its independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1966A military coup takes place in Upper Volta (later Burkina Faso), dissolving the National Parliament and leading to a new national constitution.
- 1974United States President Richard Nixon refuses to hand over materials subpoenaed by the Senate Watergate Committee.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
- 1987The 1987 Maryland train collision: An Amtrak train en route to Boston from Washington, D.C., collides with Conrail engines in Chase, Maryland, killing 16 people.
- 2004Mikheil Saakashvili is elected President of Georgia following the November 2003 Rose Revolution.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Raspberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Coolio, Kam Woo-sung, Young Buck, Mitsuki Takahata, Taraji P. Henson, Vitamin C, Fernando León de Aranoa, Michael Lehmann, Phyllida Law, Jeffrey Walker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 4, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1963 – Shawn Lane, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Black Oak Arkansas) (d. 2003); December 30, 1957 – Glenn Robbins, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 25, 1961 – Mehmet Aslantuğ, Turkish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027