Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of January 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 4, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 4th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,689 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Rosa Grünberg
- 1923Tito Rodríguez
- 1930Sorrell Booke
- 1937Dyan Cannon
- 1946Arthur Conley
- 1964Dot Jones
- 1965Rick Hearst
- 1977Irán Castillo
- 1980Alexandra Jiménez
- 1980Greg Cipes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 4.
- 1785Jacob Grimm, German author and philologist (d. 1863)
- 1878Rosa Grünberg, Swedish actress and soprano (d. 1960)
- 1896Arnold Susi, Estonian lawyer and politician, Estonian Minister of Education (d. 1968)
- 1927Paul Desmarais, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013)
- 1942Precious Bryant, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1958Julian Sands, English actor
- 1958Matt Frewer, American-Canadian actor and singer
- 1980Miguel Monteiro, Portuguese footballer
- 1989Graham Rahal, American race car driver
- 1995Victonara Galang, Filipino volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1649English Civil War: The Rump Parliament votes to put Charles I on trial.
- 1717The Netherlands, Great Britain, and France sign the Triple Alliance.
- 1847Samuel Colt sells his first revolver pistol to the United States government.
- 1958Sputnik 1 falls to Earth from orbit.
- 1972Rose Heilbron becomes the first female judge to sit at the Old Bailey in London, England.
- 1976The Troubles: The Ulster Volunteer Force shoots dead six Irish Catholic civilians in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. The next day, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians nearby in retaliation.
- 2000Two trains on the Røros Line collide in Åsta, Norway, resulting in an explosive fire and 19 deaths.
- 2004Spirit, a NASA Mars rover, lands successfully on Mars at 04:35 UTC.
- 2006Prime Minister Ariel Sharon of Israel suffers a second, apparently more serious stroke. His authority is transferred to acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.
- 2007The 110th United States Congress convenes, electing Nancy Pelosi as the first female Speaker of the House in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for January 4.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 4 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Margolis, John Michael Talbot, David Hasselhoff, Charles Busch, Bjørn Watt-Boolsen, Philip Wiegratz, Billy Ray Cyrus, Christine Lahti, Rocío Dúrcal, Chloë Sevigny.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 4 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 4, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Please Don’t Go by KC and the Sunshine Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 30, 1992 – Travis Scott, American rapper and producer; July 21, 1992 – Jessica Barden, English actress; July 2, 1946 – Ron Silver, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069