Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1919 was a Sunday and it was the 5th day of the year 1919. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 225 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,935 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908George Dolenz
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1953Steve Archer
- 1968DJ BoBo
- 1972Sakis Rouvas
- 1975Kylie Bax
- 1985Michael Cuccione
- 1998Marie Iitoyo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1793Harvey Putnam, American lawyer and politician (d. 1855)
- 1926Veikko Karvonen, Finnish runner (d. 2007)
- 1926W. D. Snodgrass, American poet and academic (d. 2009)
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1994)
- 1942Jan Leeming, English journalist
- 1944Ed Rendell, American lieutenant and politician; 45th Governor of Pennsylvania
- 1958Marvin Lee Wilson, American murderer (d. 2012)
- 1958Ron Kittle, American baseball player and manager
- 1961Iris DeMent, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1971Jayne Middlemiss, English radio and television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1914The Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and that it would pay a “living wage” of at least $5 for a day’s labor.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1968Alexander Dubček comes to power: “Prague Spring” begins in Czechoslovakia.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joel Kinnaman, Marty Stuart, Søren Rasted, Tila Tequila, Khalid Gonçalves, Juanita Moore, Steve Agee, Jason Momoa, Desiree del Valle, Giorgio Moroder.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1919.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1961 – Mark White, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (ABC); April 14, 1993 – Vivien Cardone, American actress; March 17, 1951 – Kurt Russell, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 866