Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 5th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,394 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,029 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1914George Reeves
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1961Iris DeMent
- 1970Mitoy Yonting
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1986Deepika Padukone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1882Dorothy Levitt, English racing driver and journalist (d. 1922)
- 1917Wieland Wagner, German director and producer (d. 1966)
- 1922Anthony Synnot, Australian admiral (d. 2001)
- 1926Hosea Williams, American businessman and activist (d. 2000)
- 1929Russ Manning, American illustrator (d. 1981)
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode, Canadian-English director and producer
- 1953George Tenet, American civil servant and academic; 18th Director of Central Intelligence
- 1955Mohsen Sazegara, Iranian journalist and politician
- 1959David Eastwood, English historian and academic
- 1978Seanan McGuire, American author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Battle of Colmar: the French army beats Brandenburg.
- 1895Dreyfus affair: French army officer Alfred Dreyfus is stripped of his rank and sentenced to life imprisonment on Devil’s Island.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1911Kappa Alpha Psi, the world’s second oldest and largest black fraternity, is founded at Indiana University.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1974Warmest reliably measured temperature in Antarctica of +59 °F (+15 °C) recorded at Vanda Station
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danny Worsnop, Harpo Marx, Rick Rubin, Ursula Reit, Melyssa Ford, Derek Ware, Albert Hammond, Ajdar, Clive Davis, Rory McGrath.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 5, 1934.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1949 – Richard Gere, American actor, singer, and producer; June 12, 1962 – John Enos III, American actor; September 29, 1932 – Robert Benton, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 847