Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 5th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,215 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Tabby Thomas
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1948Ted Lange
- 1951Jagathy Sreekumar
- 1953Steve Archer
- 1965Vinnie Jones
- 1969Paul McGillion
- 1976Shintarō Asanuma
- 1986Teppei Koike
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1846Rudolf Christoph Eucken, German philosopher and author, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1926)
- 1902Hubert Beuve-Méry, French journalist (d. 1989)
- 1902Stella Gibbons, English journalist and author (d. 1989)
- 1909Stephen Cole Kleene, American mathematician and computer scientist (d. 1994)
- 1935David Ryall, English actor (d. 2014)
- 1968Carrie Ann Inaba, American actress, singer, dancer, and choreographer
- 1969Paul McGillion, Scottish-Canadian actor and producer
- 1975Mike Grier, American ice hockey player and scout
- 1982Darren Mackie, Scottish footballer
- 1987Michael Gilday, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1066Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 1757Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert-François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.
- 1875The Palais Garnier, one of the most famous opera houses in the world, is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1972United States President Richard Nixon orders the development of a Space Shuttle program.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1976The Khmer Rouge proclaim the Constitution of Democratic Kampuchea.
- 2014A launch of the communication satellite GSAT-14 aboard the GSLV MK.II D5 marks the first successful flight of an Indian cryogenic engine.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Urara Takano, Marika Kotopouli, Jack Nance, Philip Labonte, Michelle Yeoh, Del Shannon, Karena Lam, Anna Bergman, Shinobu Terajima, Paula Duncan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1925 – Jackie Lynn Taylor, American actress (d. 2014); February 16, 1901 – Chester Morris, American actor (d. 1970); January 4, 1932 – Thelma Holt, English actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927