Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 5th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,397 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 589 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1944Jo Ann Kelly
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode
- 1961Iris DeMent
- 1962Suzy Amis
- 1967Joe Flanigan
- 1970Mitoy Yonting
- 1984Amanda Hearst
- 1985Yoon So-yi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1910Hugh Brannum, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1919Hector Abhayavardhana, Sri Lankan theorist and politician (d. 2012)
- 1934Phil Ramone, South African-American record producer, co-founded A & R Recording (d. 2013)
- 1942Jan Leeming, English journalist
- 1966Steve Tuttle, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1970Rick Campanelli, Canadian television host
- 1975Kylie Bax, New Zealand-American model and actress
- 1978January Jones, American actress
- 1979Masami Tanaka, Japanese swimmer
- 1981Deadmau5, Canadian DJ and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1913First Balkan War: During the Battle of Lemnos, Greek admiral Pavlos Kountouriotis forces the Turkish fleet to retreat to its base within the Dardanelles, from which it did not venture for the rest of the war.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1993The oil tanker MV Braer runs aground on the coast of the Shetland Islands, spilling 84,700 tons of crude oil.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matti Ranin, John Dehner, Philip Langridge, Nick Lowe, Gordon Liu, Hank Worden, Constance Wu, Hyun Jyu-ni, Rick Dees, Edy Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1970.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 27, 1940 – Howard Hesseman, American actor; August 4, 1983 – Greta Gerwig, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; December 24, 1963 – Mary Ramsey, American singer-songwriter and violinist (10,000 Maniacs and John & Mary).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069