Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1970 was a Monday and it was the 5th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,306 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 586 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1951Jagathy Sreekumar
- 1953Pamela Sue Martin
- 1960Phil Thornalley
- 1968Carrie Ann Inaba
- 1971Mayuko Takata
- 1972Sakis Rouvas
- 1975Kylie Bax
- 1984Amanda Hearst
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1876Konrad Adenauer, German politician, Chancellor of West Germany (d. 1967)
- 1882Herbert Bayard Swope, American journalist (d. 1958)
- 1910Hugh Brannum, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1926Hosea Williams, American businessman and activist (d. 2000)
- 1926W. D. Snodgrass, American poet and academic (d. 2009)
- 1946Diane Keaton, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1950Charlie Richmond, Canadian sound designer and engineer
- 1952Uli Hoeneß, German footballer and manager
- 1968Carrie Ann Inaba, American actress, singer, dancer, and choreographer
- 1978Seanan McGuire, American author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1933Construction of the Golden Gate Bridge begins in San Francisco Bay.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1976The Troubles: In response to the killing of six Catholics the night before, gunmen shoot dead ten Protestant civilians after stopping their minibus at Kingsmill in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK.
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- 2005Eris, the largest known dwarf planet in the Solar System, is discovered by the team of Michael E. Brown, Chad Trujillo, and David L. Rabinowitz using images originally taken on October 21, 2003, at the Palomar Observatory.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mammootty, Charles Guggenheim, Alamgir Kabir, Jack Nance, Rachael Todd, Paulina Rubio, Ashanti, Bridie Gallagher, Jim Dale, Kristin Eubanks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 5, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1940 – Christopher Gable, English actor, dancer, and choreographer (d. 1998); March 27, 1963 – Mikhail Scherbakov, Russian singer-songwriter and poet; September 14, 1922 – Michel Auclair, German-French actor (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 925