Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,849 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 571 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914George Reeves
- 1921Paul Governali
- 1924Sam Phillips
- 1934Phil Ramone
- 1935David Ryall
- 1940Michael O'Donoghue
- 1950Chris Stein
- 1973Phil Joel
- 1995Joyce Ching
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1640Paolo Lorenzani, Italian composer (d. 1713)
- 1880Nikolai Medtner, Russian pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1910Jack Lovelock, New Zealand runner and journalist (d. 1949)
- 1920Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli, Italian pianist (d. 1995)
- 1958Nancy Delahunt, Canadian curler
- 1973Phil Joel, New Zealand singer-songwriter and bass player (Newsboys)
- 1978Seanan McGuire, American author
- 1979Kyle Calder, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Darren Mackie, Scottish footballer
- 1988Azizulhasni Awang, Malaysian professional track cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1477Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1554A great fire occurs in Eindhoven, Netherlands.
- 1846The United States House of Representatives votes to stop sharing the Oregon Territory with the United Kingdom.
- 1919The German Workers’ Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1949United States President Harry S. Truman unveils his Fair Deal program.
- 1975The Tasman Bridge in Tasmania, Australia, is struck by the bulk ore carrier Lake Illawarra, killing twelve people.
- 1993The oil tanker MV Braer runs aground on the coast of the Shetland Islands, spilling 84,700 tons of crude oil.
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pamela Brown, Lindsay Wagner, Fyvush Finkel, Aya Ishiguro, Chilly Gonzales, Ryuichi Kawamura, Gregory La Cava, Jack B. Sowards, David Essex, Rain Phoenix.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1971.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1917 – Violeta Parra, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1967); February 25, 1973 – Anson Mount, American actor and producer; June 27, 1981 – John Driscoll, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867