Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 5, 1971 was a Tuesday and it was the 5th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,814 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908George Dolenz
- 1910Hugh Brannum
- 1931Robert Duvall
- 1950Chris Stein
- 1972Sakis Rouvas
- 1974Sarah-Jane Honeywell
- 1975Bradley Cooper
- 1975Kylie Bax
- 1987Kristin Cavallari
- 1995Joyce Ching
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 5.
- 1778Zebulon Pike, American general and explorer (d. 1813)
- 1871Frederick Converse, American composer and academic (d. 1940)
- 1911Jean-Pierre Aumont, French actor and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1945Roger Spottiswoode, Canadian-English director and producer
- 1960Glenn Strömberg, Swedish footballer and sportscaster
- 1960Steve Jones, English captain and pilot
- 1971Mayuko Takata, Japanese actress
- 1979Kyle Calder, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Darren Mackie, Scottish footballer
- 1984Nao Nagasawa, Japanese actress, voice actress, and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1500Duke Ludovico Sforza conquers Milan.
- 1896An Austrian newspaper reports that Wilhelm Röntgen has discovered a type of radiation later known as X-rays.
- 1912The Prague Party Conference takes place.
- 1925Nellie Tayloe Ross of Wyoming becomes the first female governor in the United States.
- 1944The Daily Mail becomes the first transoceanic newspaper.
- 1957In a speech given to the United States Congress, United States President Dwight D. Eisenhower announces the establishment of what will later be called the Eisenhower Doctrine.
- 1969The Troubles: The Royal Ulster Constabulary raid the Bogside area of Derry, damaging property and beating residents. In response, residents erect barricades and establish Free Derry.
- 1974An earthquake in Lima, Peru, kills six people, and damages hundreds of houses.
- 1991Georgian forces enter Tskhinvali, the capital of South Ossetia, Georgia, opening the 1991–1992 South Ossetia War.
- 1991The United States Embassy to Somalia in Mogadishu is evacuated by helicopter airlift days after violence enveloped Mogadishu during the Somali Civil War
View the complete list of historical events for January 5.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 5 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: May Sweet, Masaki Kobayashi, Yūko Kaida, Lupe Ontiveros, Aída Yéspica, Ajith Kumar, Mónica Spear, Dolores O'Riordan, Siobhan Fahey, Graham Linehan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 5 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 5, 1971.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 4, 1929 – Audrey Hepburn, British actress and humanitarian (d. 1993); November 17, 1940 – Luke Kelly, Irish singer and banjo player (The Dubliners) (d. 1984); August 17, 1987 – Paolo Serrano, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907