Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,208 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,192 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Sylvia Syms
- 1937Doris Troy
- 1955Rowan Atkinson
- 1962Michael Houser
- 1964Henry Maske
- 1976Lu Yi
- 1978Tara Spencer-Nairn
- 1981Jérémie Renier
- 1983Natali Thanou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1861George Lloyd, English-Canadian bishop and theologian (d. 1940)
- 1900Maria of Yugoslavia (d. 1961)
- 1915Don Edwards, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 2015)
- 1915John C. Lilly, American psychoanalyst, physician, and philosopher (d. 2001)
- 1926Günter Rössler, German photographer and journalist (d. 2012)
- 1939Georgios Babiniotis, Greek linguist and philologist
- 1943Terry Venables, English footballer and manager
- 1964Konnan, Cuban-American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1974Daniel Cordone, Argentinian footballer
- 1978Casey Fossum, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781In the Battle of Jersey, the British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 1900Second Boer War: Having already sieged the fortress at Ladysmith, Boer forces attack it, but are driven back by British defenders.
- 1921Formation of the Iraqi Army.
- 1931Thomas Edison submits his last patent application.
- 1946The first general election ever in Vietnam is held.
- 1953The first Asian Socialist Conference opens in Rangoon, Burma.
- 1978The Crown of St. Stephen (also known as the Holy Crown of Hungary) is returned to Hungary from the United States, where it was held after World War II.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 1994Nancy Kerrigan is clubbed on the knee at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships in Detroit.
- 1995A chemical fire in an apartment complex in Manila, Philippines, leads to the discovery of plans for Project Bojinka, a mass-terrorist attack.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Seoul Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Ryan, Russ Meyer, Sayuri Kokushō, Martin Stosch, Donnie Iris, Victoria Song, Elin Nordegren, Angelo Branduardi, Anson Mount, Patricia Morison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1932 – Chronis Exarhakos, Greek actor (d. 1984); April 21, 1984 – Shayna Fox, American voice actress; October 13, 1992 – Yuko Takayama, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 848