Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,327 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910G. N. Balasubramaniam
- 1930Vic Tayback
- 1937Doris Troy
- 1937Paolo Conte
- 1946Syd Barrett
- 1964Henry Maske
- 1975Nicole DeHuff
- 1981Jérémie Renier
- 1981Mike Jones
- 1989Max Pirkis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1799Jedediah Smith, American hunter, explorer, and author (d. 1831)
- 1857Hugh Mahon, Irish-Australian publisher and politician; 10th Australian Minister for Foreign Affairs (d. 1931)
- 1868Vittorio Monti, Italian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1922)
- 1916Eugene Thomas Maleska, American journalist (d. 1993)
- 1935Joseph Rotman, Canadian businessman and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1953Malcolm Young, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1966Sharon Cuneta, Filipino singer and actress
- 1970Julie Chen, American journalist and producer
- 1980Pascual Romero, American musician and producer
- 1983Adam Burish, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1690Joseph, son of Emperor Leopold I, becomes King of the Romans.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1930The first diesel-engined automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
- 1953The first Asian Socialist Conference opens in Rangoon, Burma.
- 1992President of Georgia Zviad Gamsakhurdia flees the country as a result of the military coup.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
- 2005A train collision in Graniteville, South Carolina, releases about 60 tons of chlorine gas.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nico, Evan Coyne Maloney, Danny Brown, Fuyumi Sakamoto, Kevin Eldon, Tommy Shaw, Jill Ritchie, Roger Hanin, Robert Gist, Minori Chihara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1921.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1943 – David Soul, American actor and singer; August 12, 1976 – Wednesday 13, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13, Murderdolls, Bourbon Crow, and Gunfire 76); October 1, 1982 – Sandra Oxenryd, Swedish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922