Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,081 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910G. N. Balasubramaniam
- 1913Loretta Young
- 1930Vic Tayback
- 1966Fernando Carrillo
- 1976Danny Pintauro
- 1978Tara Spencer-Nairn
- 1980Pascual Romero
- 1983Mithra Jin
- 1989Arisa Sugi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1907David Fleay, Australian ornithologist and zoologist (d. 1993)
- 1915Don Edwards, American soldier, lawyer, and politician (d. 2015)
- 1928Capucine, French actress and model (d. 1990)
- 1930Vic Tayback, American actor (d. 1990)
- 1934John Wieners, American poet and actor (d. 2002)
- 1938Adrienne Clarke, Australian botanist and academic
- 1958Themos Anastasiadis, Greek journalist and economist
- 1961Georges Jobé, Belgian motocross racer (d. 2012)
- 1964Yuri, Mexican singer and actress
- 1993Lil Reese, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1355Charles I of Bohemia is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy as King of Italy in Milan.
- 1449Constantine XI is crowned Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 1492The Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella enter Granada, completing the Reconquista.
- 1579The Union of Arras is signed.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1838Alfred Vail demonstrates a telegraph system using dots and dashes (this is the forerunner of Morse code).
- 1839The most damaging storm in 300 years sweeps across Ireland, damaging or destroying more than 20% of the houses in Dublin.
- 1912New Mexico is admitted to the Union as the 47th U.S. state.
- 1930The first diesel-engined automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- 1995A chemical fire in an apartment complex in Manila, Philippines, leads to the discovery of plans for Project Bojinka, a mass-terrorist attack.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angelu de Leon, Peter Ind, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gül Gölge, Jeff Carson, Masashi Mikami, Darío Moreno, Dick Rivers, Matthew Morrison, Greg Weisman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1960 – Adrienne King, American actress, dancer, and painter; February 19, 1963 – Seal, English singer-songwriter; October 16, 1977 – John Mayer, American singer-songwriter, rapper, guitarist, and producer (John Mayer Trio & Fifth Harmony).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 851