Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,109 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1866Dante Cappelli
- 1937Doris Troy
- 1937Paolo Conte
- 1952Frank Sivero
- 1955Rowan Atkinson
- 1959Kathy Sledge
- 1976Johnny Yong Bosch
- 1978Tara Spencer-Nairn
- 1980Pascual Romero
- 1984Kate McKinnon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1848Hristo Botev, Bulgarian poet and journalist (d. 1876)
- 1898Charles E. Pont, American minister and painter (d. 1971)
- 1919Roy Cochran, American hurdler and sprinter (d. 1981)
- 1920John Maynard Smith, English biologist and geneticist (d. 2004)
- 1933Emil Steinberger, Swiss actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1933Oleg Grigoryevich Makarov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2003)
- 1936Julio María Sanguinetti, Uruguayan journalist, lawyer, and politician; 29th Constitutional President of Uruguay
- 1980Apostolia Zoi, Greek singer
- 1989Max Pirkis, English actor and producer
- 1998Yuuka Yano, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella enter Granada, completing the Reconquista.
- 1839The most damaging storm in 300 years sweeps across Ireland, damaging or destroying more than 20% of the houses in Dublin.
- 1912New Mexico is admitted to the Union as the 47th U.S. state.
- 1929King Alexander of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes suspends his country’s constitution (the January 6th Dictatorship).
- 1930The first diesel-engined automobile trip is completed, from Indianapolis, Indiana, to New York, New York.
- 1941United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt delivers his Four Freedoms speech in the State of the Union address.
- 1960National Airlines Flight 2511 is destroyed in mid-air by a bomb, while en route from New York City to Miami.
- 1960The Associations Law comes into force in Iraq, allowing registration of political parties.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
- 2000Celia, the last Pyrenean ibex was found dead after a tree had landed on her.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Reddington, Christina Metaxa, Jacob Hoggard, Martin Kove, Chris Squire, Melinda Kinnaman, Miriam Quiambao, Nazan Öncel, Þorsteinn Bachmann, Tyler Patrick Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1953 – Cyndi Lauper, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Blue Angel); February 28, 1960 – Dorothy Stratten, Canadian-American model and actress (d. 1980); August 22, 1978 – Robert Levon Been, American singer and guitarist (Black Rebel Motorcycle Club).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 885