Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1921 was a Thursday and it was the 6th day of the year 1921. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,145 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Leszek Drogosz
- 1934Sylvia Syms
- 1937Paolo Conte
- 1955Rowan Atkinson
- 1956Angus Deayton
- 1959Kathy Sledge
- 1970Gabrielle Reece
- 1971Irwin Thomas
- 1980Pascual Romero
- 1982Tiffany Pollard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1617Christoffer Gabel, Danish politician (d. 1673)
- 1880Tom Mix, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1940)
- 1940Penny Lernoux, American journalist and author (d. 1989)
- 1945Barry Lopez, American environmentalist and author
- 1965Murray McLachlan, British concert pianist
- 1966Ipče Ahmedovski, Macedonian singer (d. 1994)
- 1970José Carabalí, Venezuelan runner
- 1971Karin Slaughter, American author
- 1981Mike Jones, American rapper and actor
- 1989Andy Carroll, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Reconquista: Alfonso the Battler conquers Zaragoza.
- 1449Constantine XI is crowned Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 1579The Union of Arras is signed.
- 1721The Committee of Inquiry on the South Sea Bubble publishes its findings.
- 1839The most damaging storm in 300 years sweeps across Ireland, damaging or destroying more than 20% of the houses in Dublin.
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1893The Washington National Cathedral is chartered by Congress. The charter is signed by President Benjamin Harrison.
- 1907Maria Montessori opens her first school and daycare center for working class children in Rome, Italy.
- 1946The first general election ever in Vietnam is held.
- 1993Indian Border Security Force units kill 55 Kashmiri civilians in Sopore, Jammu and Kashmir, in revenge after militants ambushed a BSF patrol.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Payne, Kate Moss, Malik Sealy, Gionna Cabrera, Judy Cornwell, Shin Ha-kyun, Victor Rasuk, Pamela Adlon, Diana Sowle, Jésica Cirio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 6, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1970 – Cal Wilson, New Zealand comedian, actress, and screenwriter; February 14, 1992 – Freddie Highmore, English actor; February 12, 1980 – Christina Ricci, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 840