Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 6, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 6th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,249 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 584 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1874Fred Niblo
- 1912Danny Thomas
- 1940Van McCoy
- 1964Denise Borino-Quinn
- 1970Julie Chen
- 1975Nicole DeHuff
- 1983Mithra Jin
- 1986Irina Shayk
- 1996Kishan Shrikanth
- 1998Yuuka Yano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 6.
- 1868Vittorio Monti, Italian violinist, composer, and conductor (d. 1922)
- 1910G. N. Balasubramaniam, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 1965)
- 1930W. Wallace Cleland, American biochemist and educator (d. 2013)
- 1932Stuart A. Rice, American chemist and academic
- 1936Julio María Sanguinetti, Uruguayan journalist, lawyer, and politician; 29th Constitutional President of Uruguay
- 1938Adrienne Clarke, Australian botanist and academic
- 1947Sandy Denny, English singer-songwriter (d. 1978)
- 1958Themos Anastasiadis, Greek journalist and economist
- 1963Tina Landon, Mexican-American dancer and choreographer
- 1977Defconn, South Korean singer and television presenter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The Catholic Monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella enter Granada, completing the Reconquista.
- 1579The Union of Arras is signed.
- 1661English Restoration: The Fifth Monarchists unsuccessfully attempt to seize control of London, England.
- 1853President-elect of the United States Franklin Pierce and his family are involved in a train wreck near Andover, Massachusetts. Pierce’s 11-year-old son Benjamin is killed in the crash.
- 1900Second Boer War: Having already sieged the fortress at Ladysmith, Boer forces attack it, but are driven back by British defenders.
- 1912German geophysicist Alfred Wegener first presents his theory of continental drift.
- 1929King Alexander of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes suspends his country’s constitution (the January 6th Dictatorship).
- 1931Thomas Edison submits his last patent application.
- 1946The first general election ever in Vietnam is held.
- 1951Korean War: An estimated 200–1,300 South Korean communist sympathizers are slaughtered in what becomes the Ganghwa massacre.
View the complete list of historical events for January 6.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 6 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: August Schellenberg, James Ivory, Rob Schneider, Lucky Ali, Live Maria Roggen, Laura Breckenridge, Élise Crombez, Henry Hathaway, Mia Wasikowska, Musidora.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 6 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 6, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1975 – Angelique Morgan, French model and actress; September 14, 1947 – Jon Bauman, American singer and actor (Sha Na Na); January 10, 1933 – Anton Rodgers, English actor and director (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909