Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 7th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,127 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900John Brownlee
- 1930Jack Greene
- 1948Ichirou Mizuki
- 1949Steven Williams
- 1950Erin Gray
- 1966Ehab Tawfik
- 1970Doug E. Doug
- 1971Jeremy Renner
- 1979Mariángel Ruiz
- 1987Lyndsy Fonseca
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1898Robert LeGendre, American pentathlete (d. 1931)
- 1922Alvin Dark, American baseball player and manager (d. 2014)
- 1925Gerald Durrell, Indian-English zookeeper, conservationist and author; founded Durrell Wildlife Park (d. 1995)
- 1935Valeri Kubasov, Russian engineer and astronaut (d. 2014)
- 1936Hunter Davies, Scottish author and journalist
- 1938Fred Whitfield, American baseball player (d. 2013)
- 1949Anne Schedeen, American actress
- 1963Rand Paul, American ophthalmologist and politician
- 1970Doug E. Doug, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1988Robert Sheehan, Irish actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1797The modern Italian flag is first used.
- 1835HMS Beagle drops anchor off the Chonos Archipelago.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1954Georgetown-IBM experiment: The first public demonstration of a machine translation system, is held in New York at the head office of IBM.
- 1985Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency launches Sakigake, Japan’s first interplanetary spacecraft and the first deep space probe to be launched by any country other than the United States or the Soviet Union.
- 1991Roger Lafontant, former leader of the Tonton Macoute in Haiti under François Duvalier, attempts a coup d'état, which ends in his arrest.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ahmad, Michael Clarke Duncan, Buddy Rogers, Milo O'Shea, Tracy Middendorf, Julia Melim, Tamara Hope, Shizuka Nakamura, Yonca Evcimik, Dory Previn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 7, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1970 – Heather Graham, American actress, singer, and producer; February 10, 1971 – Lisa Marie Varon, American wrestler and model; January 6, 1982 – Eddie Redmayne, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 876