Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1926 was a Thursday and it was the 7th day of the year 1926. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,128 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Alan Napier
- 1936Ian La Frenais
- 1951Helen Worth
- 1954Jodi Long
- 1958Linda Kozlowski
- 1963Clint Mansell
- 1965John Ondrasik
- 1980Merritt Wever
- 1982Sho Tomita
- 1991Max Morrow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1768Joseph Bonaparte, Italian king (d. 1844)
- 1921Chester Kallman, American poet and translator (d. 1975)
- 1941Frederick D. Gregory, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1943Sadako Sasaki, Japanese victim of the Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki (d. 1955)
- 1957Reena Roy, Indian actress
- 1961Andrew Thomson, Australian lawyer and politician
- 1964Nicolas Cage, American actor, director, and producer
- 1982Hannah Stockbauer, German swimmer
- 1988Sergei Mošnikov, Estonian footballer
- 1997Ayumi Ishida, Japanese singer (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1919Montenegrin guerrilla fighters rebel against the planned annexation of Montenegro by Serbia, but fail.
- 1922Dáil Éireann ratifies the Anglo-Irish Treaty by a 64–57 vote.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1970The Punjab Legislative Council (Abolition) Act, 1969 comes into effect.
- 1973Mark Essex fatally shoots ten people and wounds 13 others at Howard Johnson’s Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, before being shot to death by police officers.
- 1990The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public for safety reasons.
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
- 2015Two gunmen commit a mass shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing twelve people and injuring another eleven.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tallulah Bankhead, Bobby Driscoll, Steven Silva, Tommy Ramone, Martin Fry, Michael Holliday, Ferhan Şensoy, Carlo Aquino, Vince Guaraldi, Colby O'Donis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 7, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 27, 1942 – Jimmy Burns, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 18, 1927 – George Plimpton, American journalist and actor (d. 2003); September 6, 1990 – Matt McAndrew, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 853