Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 7th day of the year 1943. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 290 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,104 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 918 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Alan Napier
- 1924Geoffrey Bayldon
- 1933Elliott Kastner
- 1949Steven Williams
- 1966Ehab Tawfik
- 1971Jeremy Renner
- 1973Jonna Tervomaa
- 1974John Rich
- 1977Dustin Diamond
- 1977Michelle Behennah
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1634Adam Krieger, German organist and composer (d. 1666)
- 1827Sandford Fleming, Scottish-Canadian engineer, created Universal Standard Time (d. 1915)
- 1875Gustav Flatow, German gymnast (d. 1945)
- 1903Alan Napier, English-American actor (d. 1988)
- 1917Ulysses Kay, American composer (d. 1995)
- 1922Jean-Pierre Rampal, French flute player (d. 2000)
- 1946Jann Wenner, American publisher, co-founded Rolling Stone
- 1973Jonna Tervomaa, Finnish singer-songwriter
- 1975Hossein Derakhshan, Iranian-Canadian journalist and blogger
- 1977Michelle Behennah, Singaporean-English model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1558France takes Calais, the last continental possession of England.
- 1610Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 1920The New York State Assembly refuses to seat five duly elected Socialist assemblymen.
- 1927The first transatlantic telephone service is established from New York, New York to London, United Kingdom.
- 1959The United States recognizes the new Cuban government of Fidel Castro.
- 1968Surveyor Program: Surveyor 7, the last spacecraft in the Surveyor series, lifts off from launch complex 36A, Cape Canaveral.
- 1980U.S. President Jimmy Carter authorizes legislation giving $1.5 billion in loans to bail out the Chrysler Corporation.
- 1984Brunei becomes the sixth member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).
- 2015Two gunmen commit a mass shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing twelve people and injuring another eleven.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver, Caitlyn Jenner, Allan Melvin, Lukas Haas, Sayaka Yamamoto, Charlotte Wessels, Eddie Bracken, Jimmy Clanton, Indra Bania, Samuel C. Morrison, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 7, 1943.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1984 – Hind Laroussi, Dutch singer; June 17, 1990 – Laura Wright, English singer (All Angels); December 16, 1951 – Shinji Yamashita, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 853