Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 7th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,708 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Vincent Gardenia
- 1933Elliott Kastner
- 1942Danny Williams
- 1950Erin Gray
- 1960David Marciano
- 1969David Yost
- 1977Michelle Behennah
- 1979Mariángel Ruiz
- 1980Merritt Wever
- 1982Sho Tomita
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1917Ulysses Kay, American composer (d. 1995)
- 1925Gerald Durrell, Indian-English zookeeper, conservationist and author; founded Durrell Wildlife Park (d. 1995)
- 1945Tony Conigliaro, American baseball player and journalist (d. 1990)
- 1946Michael Roizen, American anesthesiologist and author
- 1961Supriya Pathak, Indian actress
- 1967Irrfan Khan, Indian actor
- 1969David Yost, American actor and producer
- 1970Todd Day, American basketball player and coach
- 1989Emiliano Insúa, Argentinian footballer
- 1991Eden Hazard, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1131Canute Lavard was murdered at Haraldsted, Denmark by his cousin Magnus, which led to the civil war in Denmark (1131–34).
- 1566Pope Pius V is elected.
- 1835HMS Beagle drops anchor off the Chonos Archipelago.
- 1920The New York State Assembly refuses to seat five duly elected Socialist assemblymen.
- 1931Guy Menzies flies the first solo non-stop trans-Tasman flight (from Australia to New Zealand) in 11 hours and 45 minutes, crash-landing on New Zealand’s west coast.
- 1940Winter War: The Finnish 9th Division stops and completely destroys the overwhelming Soviet forces on the Raate-Suomussalmi road.
- 1955Contralto Marian Anderson becomes the first person of color to perform at the Metropolitan Opera in Giuseppe Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera.
- 1989Prince Akihito is sworn in as the emperor of Japan after the death of his father Hirohito
- 1990The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public for safety reasons.
- 2010Muslim gunmen in Egypt open fire on a crowd of Coptic Christians, killing eight of them and one Muslim bystander.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ben Willbond, Tyson Beckford, Julian Glover, Nigel Harman, Randy Owen, Iman Ali, Larry Groce, Blind Mississippi Morris, Jenifer Lewis, Jansen Panettiere.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 7, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1967 – Kathleen Barr, Canadian voice actress and singer; April 11, 1974 – David Jassy, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Navigators); December 2, 1982 – Michelle Banzer, American model, Miss Kentucky 2007.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920