Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 7th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,735 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 635 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1873Adolph Zukor
- 1879John Bissinger
- 1924Gene L. Coon
- 1950Juan Gabriel
- 1957Reena Roy
- 1967Irrfan Khan
- 1973Jonna Tervomaa
- 1974John Rich
- 1974Svetlana Metkina
- 1979Mariángel Ruiz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1873Adolph Zukor, Hungarian-American film producer; co-founded Paramount Pictures (d. 1976)
- 1885Edwin Swatek, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1966)
- 1934Charles Jenkins Sr., American sprinter and coach
- 1945Tony Conigliaro, American baseball player and journalist (d. 1990)
- 1949Steven Williams, American actor
- 1957Nicholson Baker, American historian, author, and academic
- 1959Jon Larsen, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (Hot Club de Norvège)
- 1970Todd Day, American basketball player and coach
- 1982Ianina Zanazzi, Argentinian race car driver
- 1984Antonino Saviano, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1927The first transatlantic telephone service is established from New York, New York to London, United Kingdom.
- 1942World War II: The siege of the Bataan Peninsula begins.
- 1955Contralto Marian Anderson becomes the first person of color to perform at the Metropolitan Opera in Giuseppe Verdi’s Un ballo in maschera.
- 1970The Punjab Legislative Council (Abolition) Act, 1969 comes into effect.
- 1985Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency launches Sakigake, Japan’s first interplanetary spacecraft and the first deep space probe to be launched by any country other than the United States or the Soviet Union.
- 1993The Fourth Republic of Ghana is inaugurated with Jerry Rawlings as President.
- 1999The Senate trial in the impeachment of U.S. President Bill Clinton begins.
- 2015Two gunmen commit a mass shooting at the offices of Charlie Hebdo in Paris, killing twelve people and injuring another eleven.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: B.G., Patty McCormack, Michelle Ryan, Hanna Syedokova, Amy Yasbeck, Jim Brickman, Brooke Elliott, Cyril Cusack, Altair Jarabo, Sean Faris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 7, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 8, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1986 – Katie Leclerc, American actress; November 19, 1984 – Janus del Prado, Filipino actor; November 20, 1907 – Fran Allison, American actress and singer (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920