Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of January 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 7, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 7th day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,944 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879John Bissinger
- 1920Vincent Gardenia
- 1936Ian La Frenais
- 1949Marshall Chapman
- 1956Uwe Ochsenknecht
- 1973Jonna Tervomaa
- 1978Ryan Star
- 1979Aloe Blacc
- 1979Bipasha Basu
- 1987Lyndsy Fonseca
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 7.
- 1647William Louis, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1677)
- 1896Arnold Ridley, English actor and playwright (d. 1984)
- 1908Red Allen, American trumpet player (d. 1967)
- 1916Paul Keres, Estonian-Finnish chess player and theoretician (d. 1975)
- 1934Jean Corbeil, Canadian politician; 29th Canadian Minister of Labour (d. 2002)
- 1948Kenny Loggins, American singer-songwriter
- 1967Guy Hebert, American ice hockey player
- 1967Irrfan Khan, Indian actor
- 1967Mark Lamarr, English radio and television host
- 1969David Yost, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1566Pope Pius V is elected.
- 1610Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede, Callisto, Io and Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 1797The modern Italian flag is first used.
- 1894William Kennedy Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- 1973Mark Essex fatally shoots ten people and wounds 13 others at Howard Johnson’s Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana, before being shot to death by police officers.
- 1979Third Indochina War: Cambodian–Vietnamese War: Phnom Penh falls to the advancing Vietnamese troops, driving out Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge.
- 1989Prince Akihito is sworn in as the emperor of Japan after the death of his father Hirohito
- 1990The interior of the Leaning Tower of Pisa is closed to the public for safety reasons.
- 1993Bosnian War: The Bosnian Army executes a surprise attack on the village of Kravica in Srebrenica.
- 2012A hot air balloon crashes near Carterton, New Zealand, killing all 11 people on board.
View the complete list of historical events for January 7.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 7 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Qory Sandioriva, Janet Pilgrim, Kellie Crawford, Philippe Lemaire, John Mann, Ian McLagan, Enrique Murciano, Joakim Berg, Bill Slayback, Monsieur Adi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 7 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 7, 1990.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1932 – Susan Oliver, American actress and director (d. 1990); December 23, 1937 – Barney Rosenzweig, American screenwriter and producer; December 24, 1969 – Mariko Shiga, Japanese voice actress (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 919