Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Bryant
- 1920Douglas Wilmer
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1942Valya Balkanska
- 1947David Bowie
- 1947Laurie Walters
- 1951John McTiernan
- 1955Mike Reno
- 1964Ron Sexsmith
- 1976Jenny Lewis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1821W. H. L. Wallace, American lawyer and general (d. 1862)
- 1902Georgy Malenkov, Russian engineer and politician (d. 1988)
- 1905Giacinto Scelsi, Italian composer and poet (d. 1988)
- 1912Lawrence Walsh, Canadian-American lawyer, judge, and politician, 4th United States Deputy Attorney General (d. 2014)
- 1928Slade Gorton, American colonel, lawyer, and politician, 14th Attorney General of Washington
- 1934Gene Freese, American baseball player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1940Jimmy O'Neill, American radio and television host (d. 2013)
- 1948Jerzy Kaczmarek, Polish fencer
- 1970Rachel Friend, Australian actress and journalist
- 1993Brooke Greenberg, American girl with a rare disease (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1906A landslide in Haverstraw, New York, caused by the excavation of clay along the Hudson River, kills 20 people.
- 1912The African National Congress is founded.
- 1945World War II: Philippine Commonwealth troops under the Philippine Commonwealth Army units enter the province of Ilocos Sur in Northern Luzon and attack Japanese Imperial forces.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2005The nuclear sub USS San Francisco collides at full speed with an undersea mountain south of Guam. One man is killed, but the sub surfaces and is repaired.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michelle Forbes, Steve Whitmire, Rafet El Roman, Mitch Vogel, Shubha Phutela, Jill Balcon, Gore Verbinski, Lilyan Tashman, Yukie Kawamura, Sonny Boy Williamson I.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1981 – Yao Beina, Chinese singer (d. 2015); January 13, 1970 – Shonda Rhimes, American director, producer, and screenwriter; September 18, 1929 – Nancy Littlefield, American director and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874