Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,535 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,203 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1941Graham Chapman
- 1947Laurie Walters
- 1951John McTiernan
- 1955Mike Reno
- 1967R. Kelly
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1986Jaclyn Linetsky
- 1988Allison Harvard
- 1991Shin Jimin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1886Thomas January, American soccer player (d. 1957)
- 1909Ashapoorna Devi, Indian author and poet (d. 1995)
- 1923Larry Storch, American actor
- 1931Clarence Benjamin Jones, American lawyer and scholar
- 1941Graham Chapman, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1942Valya Balkanska, Bulgarian singer
- 1950Jos Hermens, Dutch runner
- 1967Torsten Gowitzke, German footballer
- 1981Ioannis Kokkodis, Greek swimmer
- 2000Noah Cyrus, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1918President Woodrow Wilson announces his “Fourteen Points” for the aftermath of World War I.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1973Soviet space mission Luna 21 is launched.
- 1982Breakup of the Bell System: AT&T agrees to divest itself of twenty-two subdivisions.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Kozelek, Aaron Kwok, Hazal Kaya, Zemfira, Werner Abrolat, Art Paul Schlosser, Jenifer Lewis, Vince Vaughn, Sandeep Parikh, Mirela.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1930 – Mara Corday, American model and actress; June 2, 1977 – Zachary Quinto, American actor and producer; July 16, 1974 – Chris Pontius, American actor and stuntman.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 822