Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,572 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908William Hartnell
- 1926Soupy Sales
- 1934Roy Kinnear
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1968Trie Utami
- 1975DJ Clue?
- 1975Harris Jayaraj
- 1976Jenny Lewis
- 1982Gaby Hoffmann
- 2000Noah Cyrus
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1635Luis Manuel Fernández de Portocarrero, Spanish cardinal (d. 1709)
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey, Indian-English actor
- 1941Graham Chapman, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1951Kenny Anthony, Saint Lucian politician; 5th Prime Minister of Saint Lucia
- 1955Spiros Livathinos, Greek footballer and coach
- 1957Nacho Duato, Spanish dancer and choreographer
- 1961Kazuki Takahashi, Japanese manga writer and artist
- 1977Ron Pederson, Canadian actor
- 1978Marco Fu, Hong Kong-Canadian snooker player
- 1988Allison Harvard, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1735Premiere performance of George Frideric Handel’s Ariodante at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1811An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslondes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 1962The Harmelen train disaster killed 93 people in the Netherlands.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1977Three bombs explode in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union within 37 minutes, killing seven. The bombings are attributed to an Armenian separatist group.
- 1994Russian cosmonaut Valeri Polyakov on Soyuz TM-18 leaves for Mir. He would stay on the space station until March 22, 1995, for a record 437 days in space.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlene Aguilar, Inés Gómez Mont, Dudu Aharon, Rolando Molina, Joe Taslim, Patty Shepard, Joseph Wiseman, Josh Klinghoffer, Celia Imrie, J.Son Dinant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 20, 1976 – Andrew Stockdale, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wolfmother); March 29, 1981 – Megan Hilty, American actress and singer; October 12, 1921 – Art Clokey, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor, created ''Gumby'' (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884