Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,443 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1924Ron Moody
- 1934Roy Kinnear
- 1947David Bowie
- 1947Terry Sylvester
- 1975Reiko Chiba
- 1975Tift Merritt
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1977Ron Pederson
- 1987Freddie Stroma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1628François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg, French general (d. 1695)
- 1638Elisabetta Sirani, Italian painter (d. 1665)
- 1824Francisco González Bocanegra, Mexican poet and composer (d. 1861)
- 1866William G. Conley, American educator and politician, 18th Governor of West Virginia (d. 1940)
- 1881Linnie Marsh Wolfe, American librarian and author (d. 1945)
- 1935Lewis H. Lapham, American publisher
- 1942Yvette Mimieux, American actress and screenwriter
- 1947Antti Kalliomäki, Finnish pole vaulter and politician
- 1953Bruce Sutter, American baseball player
- 1991Emiliano Tabone, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1697Last execution for blasphemy in Britain; of Thomas Aikenhead, student, at Edinburgh.
- 1815War of 1812: Battle of New Orleans – Andrew Jackson leads American forces in victory over the British.
- 1877Crazy Horse and his warriors fight their last battle against the United States Cavalry at Wolf Mountain, Montana Territory.
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1989Beginning of Japanese Heisei period.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 1996An Antonov An-32 cargo aircraft crashes into a crowded market in Kinshasa, Zaire, killing up to 237 on the ground; the aircraft’s crew of six survive the crash.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haluk Bilginer, Olga Seryabkina, Tanja Szewczenko, Anneli Drecker, Chanel Cole, Zeki Alasya, Val Bisoglio, Julia Migenes, Chrisye, Kate DeAraugo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1984 – Lourdes Arévalos, Paraguayan model, Miss Paraguay 2006; July 7, 1924 – Mary Ford, American singer and guitarist (d. 1977); April 19, 1946 – Tim Curry, English actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863