Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1920 was a Thursday and it was the 8th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,688 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Winnaretta Singer
- 1879Charles Bryant
- 1908William Hartnell
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1926Evelyn Lear
- 1935Elvis Presley
- 1945Kathleen Noone
- 1968Trie Utami
- 1987Freddie Stroma
- 1991Asuka Hinoi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1805John Bigler, American lawyer, politician, and diplomat, 3rd Governor of California (d. 1871)
- 1860Emma Booth, English author (d. 1903)
- 1922Abbey Simon, American pianist and academic
- 1931Chuck Metcalf, American bassist (d. 2012)
- 1934Alexandra Ripley, American author (d. 2004)
- 1940Mark Bretscher, English biologist and academic
- 1947Terry Sylvester, English singer and guitarist
- 1949John Podesta, American lawyer and politician; 20th White House Chief of Staff
- 1968Giovanni De Benedictis, Italian race walker
- 1981Genevieve Cortese, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 387Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Waka
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1867African American men are granted the right to vote in Washington, D.C.
- 1889Herman Hollerith is issued US patent #395,791 for the ‘Art of Applying Statistics’— his punched card calculator.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1956Operation Auca: Five U.S. missionaries are killed by the Huaorani of Ecuador shortly after making contact with them.
- 1977Three bombs explode in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union within 37 minutes, killing seven. The bombings are attributed to an Armenian separatist group.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 2010Gunmen from an offshoot the Front for the Liberation of the Enclave of Cabinda attacked the bus carrying the Togo national football team on its way to the 2010 Africa Cup of Nations, killing three.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Lana Wachowski, Mia Farrow, Jamie Renée Smith, Billy Jayne, Karel Hašler, Miou-Miou, Tomoko Kawase, Andrew Davies, Divya Bharti.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 8, 1920.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1979 – Young Maylay, American rapper, producer, and voice actor; February 6, 1922 – Denis Norden, English actor, screenwriter, and television host; March 21, 1930 – Otis Spann, American singer and pianist (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905