Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 8th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,603 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1865Winnaretta Singer
- 1908William Hartnell
- 1929Saeed Jaffrey
- 1947David Bowie
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr.
- 1977Amber Benson
- 1977Lee Yoo-jin
- 1983Chris Masters
- 1983Felipe Colombo
- 1986Jaclyn Linetsky
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1817Theophilus Shepstone, English-South African politician (d. 1893)
- 1896Arthur Ford, American psychic, founded the Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship (d. 1971)
- 1922Jan Nieuwenhuys, Dutch painter (d. 1986)
- 1938Anthony Giddens, Baron Giddens, English sociologist and academic
- 1949Lawrence Rowe, Jamaican cricketer
- 1959Kim Duk-koo, South Korean boxer (d. 1982)
- 1973Henning Solberg, Norwegian race car driver
- 1979Windell Middlebrooks, American actor (d. 2015)
- 1982Wesley Marquette, Mauritian footballer
- 2011Princess Josephine of Denmark
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 307Jin Huidi, Chinese Emperor of the Jin dynasty, is poisoned and succeeded by his son Jin Huaidi.
- 1454The papal bull Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1790George Washington delivers the first State of the Union address in New York, New York.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1977Three bombs explode in Moscow, Russia, Soviet Union within 37 minutes, killing seven. The bombings are attributed to an Armenian separatist group.
- 2003Air Midwest Flight 5481 crashes at Charlotte-Douglas Airport, Charlotte, North Carolina, killing all 21 people on board.
- 2003Turkish Airlines Flight 634 crashes near Diyarbakır Airport, Turkey, killing the entire crew and 70 of 75 passengers.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Hillenburg, Kasumi Arimura, Steve Gaines, Henry O'Neill, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Roland Young, Roy Dotrice, Joe Warfield, Supply Belcher, Janine Sutto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 8, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 10, 1990 – Lauren Potter, American actress; April 12, 1988 – Jessie James Decker, Italian-American singer-songwriter; July 16, 1948 – Rubén Blades, Panamanian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 854