Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 1936 was a Wednesday and it was the 8th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,724 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,007 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Charles Bryant
- 1920Douglas Wilmer
- 1937Shirley Bassey
- 1939Ruth Maleczech
- 1958Rey Misterio, Sr.
- 1962Chris Marion
- 1966Andrew Wood
- 1975Tift Merritt
- 1977Ron Pederson
- 1988Allison Harvard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1735John Carroll, American archbishop (d. 1815)
- 1931Clarence Benjamin Jones, American lawyer and scholar
- 1934Jacques Anquetil, French cyclist (d. 1987)
- 1942Yvette Mimieux, American actress and screenwriter
- 1945Kadir Topbaş, Turkish architect and politician, 31st Mayor of Istanbul
- 1955Mike Reno, Canadian singer and drummer
- 1961Calvin Smith, American sprinter
- 1964Ron Sexsmith, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1967Torsten Gowitzke, German footballer
- 1989Kristján Einar, Icelandic race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 307Jin Huidi, Chinese Emperor of the Jin dynasty, is poisoned and succeeded by his son Jin Huaidi.
- 1835The United States national debt is zero for the only time.
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1940World War II: Britain introduces food rationing.
- 1961In France a referendum supports Charles de Gaulle’s policies in Algeria.
- 1979The tanker Betelgeuse explodes in Bantry Bay, Ireland.
- 1981A local farmer reports a UFO sighting in Trans-en-Provence, France, claimed to be “perhaps the most completely and carefully documented sighting of all time”.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2004The RMS Queen Mary 2, the largest passenger ship ever built, is christened by her namesake’s granddaughter, Queen Elizabeth II.
- 2009A 6.1-magnitude earthquake in northern Costa Rica kills 15 people and injures 32.
View the complete list of historical events for January 8.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fann Wong, Kelli Garner, Ross Martin, Kiefer Sutherland, RJD2, Tommy Page, Bahar Soomekh, Norm Macdonald, Suzuka Morita, Hilarie Burton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 8, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1976 – Luke Bryan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 10, 1956 – Paige O'Hara, American actress and singer; October 5, 1933 – Diane Cilento, Australian actress and author (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 848