Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,596 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,002 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Paul Mantee
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1944Mihalis Violaris
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1965Joely Richardson
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1972Rawson Stovall
- 1978Maggie Rizer
- 1987Paolo Nutini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1886Lloyd Loar, American sound engineer and instrument designer (d. 1943)
- 1891August Gailit, Estonian journalist and author (d. 1960)
- 1901Vilma Bánky, Hungarian-American actress (d. 1991)
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1931Algis Budrys, Lithuanian-American author and critic (d. 2008)
- 1958Mehmet Ali Ağca, Turkish murderer
- 1971Hal Niedzviecki, Canadian author and critic
- 1989Michael Beasley, American basketball player
- 1989Yana Maksimava, Belarusian heptathlete
- 1990Oteng Oteng, Botswana boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1806Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson receives a state funeral and is interred in St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daphne Zuniga, Pam Ayres, Stephen A. Smith, Benjamin Burnley, Michael Cole, Franz Xaver Kroetz, Uwe Ochsenknecht, Luther Allison, Korey Cooper, Steve Buscemi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1918 – Hans Billian, German film director, screenwriter, and actor (d. 2007); April 9, 1942 – Margo Smith, American singer-songwriter; June 6, 1926 – Lars Ekborg, Swedish actor (d. 1969).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 888