Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,628 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,003 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1920Clive Dunn
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1966Candi Milo
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1859Carrie Chapman Catt, American activist; founded the League of Women Voters and International Alliance of Women (d. 1947)
- 1864Vladimir Steklov, Russian mathematician and physicist (d. 1926)
- 1881Giovanni Papini, Italian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1956)
- 1900Richard Halliburton, American adventurer and author (d. 1939)
- 1946Mogens Lykketoft, Danish politician; 45th Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1955Michiko Kakutani, American journalist and critic
- 1965Eric Erlandson, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- 1970Masashi Goda, Japanese actor
- 1986Jéferson Gomes, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Katherine Copely, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 2004An inflatable boat carrying illegal Albanian emigrants stalls near the Karaburun Peninsula while on the way to Brindisi, Italy; exposure to the elements kills 28.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Purple Duhat Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Fitzgerald, Nathan Lopez, María Isabel, Kelly Thiebaud, Mel B, Bill Brochtrup, Kris Kristofferson, Tolga Çevik, Jésica Cirio, Fritz Karl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1980 – Tata Young, Thai singer, dancer, and actress; August 5, 1961 – Janet McTeer, English actress; November 20, 1946 – Duane Allman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band, Hour Glass, Derek and the Dominos, and The Allman Joys) (d. 1971).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936