Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1936 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,659 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Gracie Fields
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1920Clive Dunn
- 1925Pierre Jalbert
- 1934Mahendra Kapoor
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1970Mia X
- 1987Pablo Santos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1891August Gailit, Estonian journalist and author (d. 1960)
- 1907Eldred G. Smith, American patriarch (d. 2013)
- 1919William Morris Meredith, Jr., American poet and academic (d. 2007)
- 1929Dorothea Puente, American murderer (d. 2011)
- 1948Bill Cowsill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cowsills) (d. 2006)
- 1957Phil Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1967Steve Harwell, American singer-songwriter (Smash Mouth)
- 1978A. J. McLean, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- 1978Maggie Rizer, American model, actress, and activist
- 1979Athanassios Prittas, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morris Day, Gaby Hoffmann, Tao Tsuchiya, Jon Nödtveidt, Scott Workman, Rob Cohen, Jessie Ware, Richard Hammond, Kelly Lynch, Philippe Clay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1964 – Fabiana Udenio, Argentinian-Italian actress; January 26, 1981 – Colin O'Donoghue, Irish actor and singer; July 12, 1991 – Erik Per Sullivan, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863