Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,529 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1944Mihalis Violaris
- 1961Al Jean
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams
- 1970Lara Fabian
- 1972Rawson Stovall
- 1973Angela Bettis
- 1990Melissa Ricks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1876Arthur Darby, English rugby player (d. 1960)
- 1886Lloyd Loar, American sound engineer and instrument designer (d. 1943)
- 1929Heiner Müller, German poet, playwright, and director (d. 1995)
- 1939Jimmy Boyd, American actor and singer (d. 2009)
- 1954Philippa Gregory, Kenyan-English author and academic
- 1956Lucyna Langer, Polish hurdler
- 1974Farhan Akhtar, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1976Radek Bonk, Czech ice hockey player
- 1982Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
- 1993Kevin Korjus, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Star of the West” incident occurs near Charleston, South Carolina. It is considered by some historians to be the “First Shots of the American Civil War”.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandayū Dokumamushi, Epi Quizon, Ronnie Dyson, Nocturno Culto, Peter Baynham, Lisa Mitchell, Peter Jurasik, Fernandel, John Pizzarelli, Chosuke Ikariya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1904 – Jean Gabin, French actor and singer (d. 1976); March 1, 1952 – Roy Marten, Indonesian actor and producer; January 20, 1987 – Evan Peters, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930