Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,620 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Clive Dunn
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1939Susannah York
- 1942K Callan
- 1956Imelda Staunton
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1987Paolo Nutini
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1624Empress Meishō of Japan (d. 1696)
- 1823Friedrich von Esmarch, German surgeon and academic (d. 1908)
- 1873Hayim Nahman Bialik, Ukrainian-Austrian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1934)
- 1942John Dunning, American author
- 1957Phil Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1963Irwin McLean, Irish biologist and academic
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous, Greek-Cypriot composer and producer
- 1970Masashi Goda, Japanese actor
- 1987Paolo Nutini, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1988Katherine Copely, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 2004An inflatable boat carrying illegal Albanian emigrants stalls near the Karaburun Peninsula while on the way to Brindisi, Italy; exposure to the elements kills 28.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emre Altuğ, Erika Padilla, Roy Karch, Kiami Davael, Tate Donovan, Frederica von Stade, Bob Bennett, Michael Chevalier, Lew Anderson, Vlado Georgiev.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1936 – Šaban Bajramović, Serbian singer-songwriter (d. 2008); January 16, 1950 – Robert Schimmel, American comedian, actor, and producer (d. 2010); March 18, 1979 – Adam Levine, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Maroon 5).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026