Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,473 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 930 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1956Imelda Staunton
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1970Masashi Goda
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1976Hayes Carll
- 1987Paolo Nutini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1819James Francis, English-Australian businessman and politician; 9th Premier of Victoria (d. 1884)
- 1891August Gailit, Estonian journalist and author (d. 1960)
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1916Vic Mizzy, American soldier, pianist, and composer (d. 2009)
- 1929Heiner Müller, German poet, playwright, and director (d. 1995)
- 1931Paul Mantee, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1939Rik Kemp, English-Australian cartoonist
- 1940Al Downing, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2005)
- 1941Terry Hands, English director and producer
- 1942John Dunning, American author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Star of the West” incident occurs near Charleston, South Carolina. It is considered by some historians to be the “First Shots of the American Civil War”.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cathy Dennis, Michele Placido, Merritt Wever, Hedy Lamarr, Tom Lester, Jennifer Freeman, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Aaron Carter, Marilyn Cole, Laura Ponte.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1919 – Rex Marshall, American actor and radio host (d. 1983); March 25, 1976 – Gigi Leung, Hong Kong singer and actress; April 15, 1917 – Hans Conried, American actor and singer (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 879