Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 200 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,559 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 933 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1965Eric Erlandson
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1976Hayes Carll
- 1978Maggie Rizer
- 1987Asami Kai
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1624Empress Meishō of Japan (d. 1696)
- 1920Chan Canasta, Polish-English magician (d. 1999)
- 1928Judith Krantz, American author
- 1929Brian Friel, Irish author, playwright, and director (d. 2015)
- 1931Algis Budrys, Lithuanian-American author and critic (d. 2008)
- 1948Jan Tomaszewski, Polish footballer and politician
- 1970Alex Staropoli, Italian keyboard player and songwriter
- 1988Marc Crosas, Spanish footballer
- 1993Kevin Korjus, Estonian race car driver
- 1995Nicola Peltz, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1806Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson receives a state funeral and is interred in St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nadine Coyle, Rachel Kempson, Stepfanie Kramer, Shauna O'Brien, April Grace, Chris Hunter, Don Burke, Elvin Ng, Fikret Hakan, Bob Gaudio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1954 – Peter Case, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Nerves and The Plimsouls); July 1, 1931 – Leslie Caron, French-American actress and dancer; March 18, 1952 – Will Durst, American journalist and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 874