Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,403 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 928 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1753Luísa Todi
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1950David Johansen
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1966Jan Johansen
- 1971MF Doom
- 1987Mao Inoue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1819James Francis, English-Australian businessman and politician; 9th Premier of Victoria (d. 1884)
- 1897Karl Löwith, German philosopher, author, and academic (d. 1973)
- 1913Richard Nixon, American commander, lawyer, and politician; 37th President of the United States (d. 1994)
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1915Fernando Lamas, Argentinian-American actor, singer, and director (d. 1982)
- 1963Irwin McLean, Irish biologist and academic
- 1965Haddaway, Trinidadian-German singer
- 1967Claudio Caniggia, Argentinian footballer
- 1989Nina Dobrev, Bulgarian-Canadian actress and singer
- 1993Ashley Argota, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Whitfield Crane, Suat Suna, Kyle Lowder, Jennette McCurdy, Germán Valdés, Slim Thug, Melvin Van Peebles, Earl King, Antony Cotton, Anne Sargent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1941 – Mike Medavoy, Chinese-American film producer, co-founded Orion Pictures; February 27, 1949 – Rosalinda Galli, Italian voice actress; October 5, 1952 – Gigi Sabani, Italian television host and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 928