Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,192 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 718 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1970Masashi Goda
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1972Rawson Stovall
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1978A. J. McLean
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1942K Callan, American actress
- 1950David Johansen, American singer-songwriter and actor (New York Dolls)
- 1951Crystal Gayle, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1961Sandra Myers, American-Spanish sprinter
- 1967Steve Harwell, American singer-songwriter (Smash Mouth)
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous, Greek-Cypriot composer and producer
- 1972Mat Hoffman, American BMX rider
- 1983Marek Doronin, Estonian basketball player
- 1987Pablo Santos, Mexican-American actor (d. 2006)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1861Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Evans, Stephen Saux, Asteris Koutoulas, Dragoș Bucur, Caroline Langrishe, Al B. Sure!, Gaku Matsuda, Shannon Bex, Aysun Kayacı, Kenta Suga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 9, 1959.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1941 – Chris Curtis, English singer and drummer (The Searchers) (d. 2005); November 6, 1966 – Peter DeLuise, American actor and director; February 16, 1901 – Wayne King, American singer-songwriter and conductor (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952