Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,408 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1935Bob Denver
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1965Joely Richardson
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1967Dave Matthews
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1971MF Doom
- 1978Maggie Rizer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1876Arthur Darby, English rugby player (d. 1960)
- 1886Lloyd Loar, American sound engineer and instrument designer (d. 1943)
- 1893Edwin Baker, Canadian co-founder of the Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) (d. 1968)
- 1896Warwick Braithwaite, New Zealand-English conductor (d. 1971)
- 1927Sunderlal Bahuguna, Indian environmentalist
- 1953Shigeru So, Japanese runner
- 1971Angie Martinez, American rapper, actress, and radio host
- 1987Lucas Leiva, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Chris Sandow, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wikus du Toit, Mike D, Aya Suzaki, Ohga Tanaka, Beatrice Straight, ByeAlex, Will Sampson, Pierre Corneille, Cassie Scerbo, Terry Kath.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 9, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1965 – Illeana Douglas, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; March 12, 1913 – Agathe von Trapp, Hungarian-American singer and author (d. 2010); May 22, 1968 – Graham Linehan, Irish comedian, actor, and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,100