Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 722 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1920Clive Dunn
- 1926Sydney Lotterby
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1967Steve Harwell
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams
- 1970Mia X
- 1995Nicola Peltz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1839John Knowles Paine, American composer and academic (d. 1906)
- 1896Warwick Braithwaite, New Zealand-English conductor (d. 1971)
- 1898Gracie Fields, English-Italian actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1909Anthony Mamo, Maltese lawyer and politician; 1st President of Malta (d. 2008)
- 1919William Morris Meredith, Jr., American poet and academic (d. 2007)
- 1951Crystal Gayle, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1959Mark Martin, American race car driver
- 1963Michael Everson, American-Irish linguist and type designer
- 1976Raghava Lawrence, Indian actor, director, and choreographer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1806Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson receives a state funeral and is interred in St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leila Lopes, The Blue Meanie, Jackie Washington, Yvonne de Bray, Jay Karnes, J. Eddie Peck, Chris Pine, Anjana Sowmya, Lil' Flip, Lea Michele.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 9, 1959.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1921 – Dagmar, American model, actress, and singer (d. 2001); January 19, 1974 – Frank Caliendo, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter; August 6, 1962 – Michelle Yeoh, Malaysian-Hong Kong actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,024