Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 9th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,708 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1931Paul Mantee
- 1950David Johansen
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1970Mia X
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1973Angela Bettis
- 1989Nina Dobrev
- 1990Melissa Ricks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1881Édouard Beaupré, Canadian giant and strongman (d. 1904)
- 1898Wally Baker, American super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1933Wilbur Smith, Zambian-English journalist and author
- 1942K Callan, American actress
- 1944Ian Hornak, American painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1965Iain Dowie, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1979Athanassios Prittas, Greek footballer
- 1987Sam Bird, English race car driver
- 1988Katherine Copely, American ice dancer
- 1989Nina Dobrev, Bulgarian-Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Bennett, Alexander Beyer, Tom Rosenthal, Maggie Ollerenshaw, Jackie Wilson, Kristin Eubanks, Georgiy Zhzhonov, Arthur Shields, Jane Levy, Peter Capaldi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1966 – Erik Honoré, Norwegian writer, musician, record producer; April 10, 1955 – Touta Tarumi, Japanese actor and model; June 2, 1937 – Jimmy Jones, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922