Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 9th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 639 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1935Bob Denver
- 1941Terry Hands
- 1943Freddie Starr
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1970Mia X
- 1971MF Doom
- 1979Tomiko Van
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1881Édouard Beaupré, Canadian giant and strongman (d. 1904)
- 1886Lloyd Loar, American sound engineer and instrument designer (d. 1943)
- 1899Harald Tammer, Estonian journalist and weightlifter (d. 1942)
- 1935Earl G. Graves, Sr., American businessman and publisher (Black Enterprise magazine)
- 1950Rio Reiser, German singer-songwriter (d. 1996)
- 1956Lucyna Langer, Polish hurdler
- 1961Oliver Goldstick, American screenwriter and producer
- 1977Viktors Dobrecovs, Latvian footballer and manager
- 1986Amanda Mynhardt, South African netball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1957British Prime Minister Sir Anthony Eden resigns from office following his failure to retake the Suez Canal from Egyptian sovereignty.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Dale, John Glascock, Agnes Nixon, Andrew Wilson, Richard Boden, Frederik Buch, Anna Proclemer, Bruno Mars, Stella Parton, Charlie Rich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1964 – Felicia Collins, American singer and guitarist (CBS Orchestra); October 10, 1979 – Mýa, American singer-songwriter, producer, dancer, and actress; August 22, 1968 – Paul Colman, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Newsboys and Paul Colman Trio).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001