Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 9th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,641 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1940Al Downing
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1965Joely Richardson
- 1967Steve Harwell
- 1971MF Doom
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1978A. J. McLean
- 1978Maggie Rizer
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1475Crinitus, Italian scholar and author (d. 1507)
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1873John Flanagan, Irish-American hammer thrower (d. 1938)
- 1898Gracie Fields, English-Italian actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1938Claudette Boyer, Canadian educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1940Al Downing, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2005)
- 1959Otis Nixon, American baseball player
- 1980Édgar Álvarez, Honduran footballer
- 1986Uwe Hünemeier, German footballer
- 1990Melissa Ricks, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Pink Rose? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie Musselwhite, François Cluzet, Josh Server, Randy Sklar, Tom Gibis, Alexandra Burke, Marty Feldman, Mykelti Williamson, Frances O'Connor, Susan Blu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 2, 1934 – Sam Gooden, American singer (The Impressions); September 30, 1978 – Candice Michelle, American wrestler and actress; April 24, 1984 – Tyson Ritter, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The All-American Rejects).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974