Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 9th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,814 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 570 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1941Terry Hands
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1944Jimmy Page
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams
- 1978Maggie Rizer
- 1987Mao Inoue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1898Gracie Fields, English-Italian actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1916Peter Twinn, English mathematician and entomologist (d. 2004)
- 1933Robert García, American soldier and politician
- 1940Al Downing, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2005)
- 1943Scott Walker, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Walker Brothers)
- 1961Oliver Goldstick, American screenwriter and producer
- 1967Carl Bell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1967Steve Harwell, American singer-songwriter (Smash Mouth)
- 1972Sarah Beeny, English television host
- 1975Mattias Olsson, Swedish drummer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nellie McKay, Petros Gaitanos, Suanne Braun, Miki Mizuno, Joseph Sargent, Brother Tom, Sadie Corré, Fred Penner, Jake Roche, Hardrock Gunter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1971.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 6, 1952 – Christian Clavier, French actor and producer; June 14, 1992 – Joel Crouse, American singer-songwriter; June 1, 1905 – Robert Newton, English-American actor (d. 1956).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 938