Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 9th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,844 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 571 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1944Mihalis Violaris
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1971MF Doom
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1987Paolo Nutini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1571Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy, French commander (d. 1621)
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1886Lloyd Loar, American sound engineer and instrument designer (d. 1943)
- 1898Gracie Fields, English-Italian actress and singer (d. 1979)
- 1926Jean-Pierre Côté, Canadian politician; 23rd Lieutenant Governor of Quebec (d. 2002)
- 1935Dick Enberg, American game show host and sportscaster
- 1938Stuart Woods, American author
- 1939Susannah York, English actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1972Rawson Stovall, American video game producer and author
- 1987Lucas Leiva, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cecilia Roth, Pío Leyva, Lee Williams, Tom Chaplin, Olga Baclanova, Quint Davis, Irene Worth, Herbert Grönemeyer, Jim Croce, Jean Renoir.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1971.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1928 – Barbara Werle, American actress and singer (d. 2013); March 16, 1954 – Nancy Wilson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actress (Heart); September 20, 1990 – Phillip Phillips, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949