Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 9th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 274 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1978Maggie Rizer
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1624Empress Meishō of Japan (d. 1696)
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1953Shigeru So, Japanese runner
- 1958Mehmet Ali Ağca, Turkish murderer
- 1971Angie Martinez, American rapper, actress, and radio host
- 1977Beth Troutman, American television host
- 1978Maggie Rizer, American model, actress, and activist
- 1986Amanda Mynhardt, South African netball player
- 1986Jéferson Gomes, Brazilian footballer
- 1988Katherine Copely, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Wagner, Željko Joksimović, Patrick Van Horn, Josiane Balasko, Aida Turturro, Mandy Capristo, Gerrianne Raphael, Dave Pegg, Shigeaki Kato, Abel Gance.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1995.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 29, 1953 – Don Dokken, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dokken); March 15, 1995 – Momoka Ariyasu, Japanese singer (Momoiro Clover Z); September 16, 1919 – Andy Russell, American singer and actor (d. 1992).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937