Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 9th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 255 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,146 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1966Jan Johansen
- 1967Dave Matthews
- 1970Mia X
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1987Pablo Santos
- 1987Paolo Nutini
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1818Antoine Samuel Adam-Salomon, French sculptor and photographer (d. 1881)
- 1921John Sperling, American businessman; founded the University of Phoenix (d. 2014)
- 1946Mogens Lykketoft, Danish politician; 45th Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1952Kaushik Basu, Indian economist and academic
- 1959Rigoberta Menchú, Guatemalan activist and politician; Nobel Prize laureate
- 1964Stan Javier, Dominican baseball player and manager
- 1967Steve Harwell, American singer-songwriter (Smash Mouth)
- 1968Al Schnier, American guitarist
- 1971Angie Martinez, American rapper, actress, and radio host
- 1975Kiko Calero, Puerto Rican baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1806Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson receives a state funeral and is interred in St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sæbjørn Buttedahl, Jerry Reed, Martha Hyer, Dolphy, Phakin Khamwilaisak, Bruce Nash, Don Messick, Shaw Taylor, Erwin Schrott, Yuko Kobayashi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1995.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 29, 1907 – Braguinha, Brazilian singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2006); October 21, 1972 – Masakazu Morita, Japanese voice actor; April 20, 1972 – Marko Kon, Serbian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942