Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1995 was a Monday and it was the 9th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,046 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 273 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1941Terry Hands
- 1950David Johansen
- 1956Imelda Staunton
- 1965Joely Richardson
- 1967Steve Harwell
- 1970Masashi Goda
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1990Melissa Ricks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1881Édouard Beaupré, Canadian giant and strongman (d. 1904)
- 1899Harald Tammer, Estonian journalist and weightlifter (d. 1942)
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1928Domenico Modugno, Italian singer-songwriter, actor, and politician (d. 1994)
- 1929Dorothea Puente, American murderer (d. 2011)
- 1943Robert Drewe, Australian author and playwright
- 1953Shigeru So, Japanese runner
- 1965Iain Dowie, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 1967Steve Harwell, American singer-songwriter (Smash Mouth)
- 1971MF Doom, English-American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samuel Le Bihan, Yaki Kadafi, Lauri Nebel, Louis Daquin, Yumiko Shaku, Angela Martini, Reef the Lost Cauze, Trey Songz, Cappadonna, Cherie Lunghi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1995.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was On Bended Knee by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 14, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 12, 1917 – Googie Withers, Indian-Australian actress (d. 2011); January 27, 1961 – Gillian Gilbert, English keyboard player and singer (New Order and The Other Two); September 12, 1978 – Benjamin McKenzie, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942