Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 191st day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,758 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 873 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Ian Wallace
- 1951Phyllis Smith
- 1967Ikki Sawamura
- 1973Annie Mumolo
- 1975Stefán Karl Stefánsson
- 1983Gemma Sanderson
- 1988Heather Hemmens
- 1993Carlon Jeffery
- 1997Rena Kato
- 1998Haley Pullos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1419Emperor Go-Hanazono of Japan (d. 1471)
- 1839Adolphus Busch, German brewer, co-founded Anheuser-Busch (d. 1913)
- 1934Jerry Nelson, American puppeteer and voice actor (d. 2012)
- 1941David G. Hartwell, American anthologist and author
- 1941Ian Whitcomb, English singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1958Béla Fleck, American banjo player and songwriter (Sparrow Quartet, New Grass Revival, Strength in Numbers, and Trio!)
- 1965Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark
- 1967Gillian Tett, English journalist and author
- 1969Jamie Glover, English actor
- 1970Gary LeVox, American singer-songwriter (Rascal Flatts)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1086King Canute IV of Denmark is killed by rebellious peasants.
- 1584William I of Orange is assassinated in his home in Delft, Holland, by Balthasar Gérard.
- 1645English Civil War: The Battle of Langport takes place.
- 1778American Revolution: Louis XVI of France declares war on the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1850U.S. President Millard Fillmore is sworn in, a day after becoming President upon Zachary Taylor’s death.
- 1913The temperature in Death Valley, California, hits 134 °F, the highest recorded in the United States.
- 1940World War II: The Vichy government is established in France.
- 1951Korean War: Armistice negotiations begin at Kaesong.
- 1991Boris Yeltsin takes office as the first elected President of Russia.
- 2015The opening ceremony for the 2015 Pan American Games takes place in Toronto.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pilar Pilapil, Daniel Day-Lewis, Casey Siemaszko, Alan Armer, Melissa Ordway, Marc Maron, Benny Blanco, Misaki Iwasa, Seka Aleksić, Lisa Tucker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 10, 1946.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 29, 1989 – Riley Keough, American model and actress; September 29, 1957 – Andrew Dice Clay, American comedian and actor; April 4, 1950 – Christine Lahti, American actress and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 850