Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1946 was a Wednesday and it was the 191st day of the year 1946. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,972 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 880 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Suzanne Cloutier
- 1926Fred Gwynne
- 1951Phyllis Smith
- 1965Alec Mapa
- 1970Adam Hills
- 1976Adrian Grenier
- 1977Gwendoline Yeo
- 1980Han Eun-jung
- 1982Jeffrey Walker
- 1992Larissa Marolt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1592Pierre d'Hozier, French genealogist and historian (d. 1660)
- 1895Carl Orff, German composer and educator (d. 1982)
- 1899John Gilbert, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1936)
- 1900Sampson Sievers, Russian monk and mystic (d. 1979)
- 1940Brian Priestley, English pianist and composer (National Youth Jazz Orchestra)
- 1949Winston Rekert, Canadian actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1967Gillian Tett, English journalist and author
- 1967Silvetty Montilla, Brazilian drag queen performer
- 1977Jesse Lacey, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Brand New and Taking Back Sunday)
- 1982Jeffrey Walker, Australian actor and director
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 138Emperor Hadrian dies after a heart failure at Baiae; he is buried at Rome in the Tomb of Hadrian beside his late wife, Vibia Sabina.
- 1806The Vellore Mutiny is the first instance of a mutiny by Indian sepoys against the British East India Company.
- 1821The United States takes possession of its newly bought territory of Florida from Spain.
- 1882War of the Pacific: Chile suffers its last military defeat in the Battle of La Concepción when a garrison of 77 men is annihilated by a 1,300-strong Peruvian force, many of them armed with spears.
- 1938Howard Hughes sets a new record by completing a 91-hour airplane flight around the world.
- 1940World War II: The Vichy government is established in France.
- 1962Telstar, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched into orbit.
- 1992In Miami, the former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug and racketeering violations.
- 2002At a Sotheby‘s auction, Peter Paul Rubens’painting The Massacre of the Innocents is sold for £49.5million (US$76.2 million) to Lord Thomson.
- 2011Russian cruise ship Bulgaria sunk in Volga near Syukeyevo, Tatarstan, leading to 122 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Murdoch, Grace Knight, Konnie Huq, Robert Maschio, Kim Bodnia, Chew Chor Meng, Bernard Lavilliers, Gladys Cooper, Liz Robertson, Sos Sargsyan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 10, 1946.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1971 – Josey Scott, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Saliva); June 5, 1961 – Anthony Burger, American singer and pianist (The Kingsmen Quartet) (d. 2006); November 2, 1986 – Diana Penty, Indian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054