Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 848 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Don Herbert
- 1939Mavis Staples
- 1940Helen Donath
- 1954Neil Tennant
- 1966Gina Bellman
- 1968Jonathan Gilbert
- 1970Jason Orange
- 1974Imelda May
- 1977Jesse Lacey
- 1984Manjari Phadnis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1909Donald Sinclair, English lieutenant and businessman (d. 1981)
- 1935Wilson Tuckey, Australian politician
- 1939Phil Kelly, Irish-English footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1942Ronnie James Dio, American singer-songwriter and producer (Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio, Heaven & Hell, and Elf) (d. 2010)
- 1951Cheryl Wheeler, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1953Zoogz Rift, American guitarist and composer (d. 2011)
- 1960Jeff Bergman, American voice actor
- 1975Andrew Firestone, American businessman
- 1984Kei Tanaka, Japanese actor
- 1995Dor Hugi, Israeli footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 48 BCBattle of Dyrrhachium: Julius Caesar barely avoids a catastrophic defeat to Pompey in Macedonia.
- 1553Lady Jane Grey takes the throne of England.
- 1821The United States takes possession of its newly bought territory of Florida from Spain.
- 1832U.S. President Andrew Jackson vetoes a bill that would re-charter the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1913The temperature in Death Valley, California, hits 134 °F, the highest recorded in the United States.
- 1940World War II: The Vichy government is established in France.
- 1973John Paul Getty III, a grandson of the oil magnate J. Paul Getty, is kidnapped in Rome, Italy.
- 1976The Seveso disaster occurs in Italy.
- 1980Alexandra Palace burns down for a second time.
- 1997In London scientists report the findings of the DNA analysis of a Neanderthal skeleton which supports the “out of Africa theory” of human evolution placing an “African Eve” at 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Strykert, Soraia Chaves, Nic Hill, Jourdan Dunn, Jordana Brewster, Frida Sandén, Jeff Klein, Gary Barlow, Ann Biderman, Mia Farrow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 10, 1948.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1979 – James McAvoy, Scottish actor; February 14, 1968 – Jules Asner, American model; April 19, 1968 – Arshad Warsi, Indian actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 843