Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1948 was a Saturday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,065 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 849 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Don Herbert
- 1930Josephine Veasey
- 1934Jerry Nelson
- 1951Cheryl Wheeler
- 1970John Simm
- 1980Jessica Simpson
- 1980Thomas Ian Nicholas
- 1983Kim Heechul
- 1984María Julia Mantilla
- 1990Sung Joon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1835Henryk Wieniawski, Polish violinist and composer (d. 1880)
- 1900Mitchell Parish, Lithuanian-American songwriter (d. 1993)
- 1924Johnny Bach, American basketball player and coach
- 1936Herbert Boyer, American businessman, co-founded Genentech
- 1939Ahmet Taner Kışlalı, Turkish political scientist, journalist and educator (d. 1999)
- 1940Keith Stackpole, Australian cricketer
- 1953Zoogz Rift, American guitarist and composer (d. 2011)
- 1954Tommy Bowden, American football player and coach
- 1968Jonathan Gilbert, American actor
- 1980Han Eun-jung, South Korean actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1212The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
- 1499The Portuguese explorer Nicolau Coelho returns to Lisbon, after discovering the sea route to India as a companion of Vasco da Gama.
- 1584William I of Orange is assassinated in his home in Delft, Holland, by Balthasar Gérard.
- 1645English Civil War: The Battle of Langport takes place.
- 1832U.S. President Andrew Jackson vetoes a bill that would re-charter the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1921Belfast’s Bloody Sunday: Sixteen people are killed and 161 houses destroyed during rioting and gun battles in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called “Monkey Trial” begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1942World War II: An American pilot spots a downed, intact Mitsubishi A6M Zero on Akutan Island (the “Akutan Zero”) that the US Navy uses to learn the aircraft’s flight characteristics.
- 1967Uruguay becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 2011Russian cruise ship Bulgaria sunk in Volga near Syukeyevo, Tatarstan, leading to 122 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matthew Macfadyen, Jacob Pitts, Mai Meneses, Jessica Meuse, Anthony Mackie, Brando Eaton, Patricia Kaas, Edward Pawley, Kathy Najimy, Robert Axelrod.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 10, 1948.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1973 – Kathleen Robertson, Canadian actress and producer; September 23, 1974 – Harumi Inoue, Japanese swimmer and actress; July 31, 1987 – Brittany Byrnes, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890