Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,597 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Gilbert
- 1923Suzanne Cloutier
- 1930Josephine Veasey
- 1930Susan Cummings
- 1941Robert Pine
- 1946Sue Lyon
- 1958Fiona Shaw
- 1980Han Eun-jung
- 1980James Rolfe
- 1992Larissa Marolt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1419Emperor Go-Hanazono of Japan (d. 1471)
- 1899John Gilbert, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1936)
- 1918James Aldridge, Australian-English journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1930Josephine Veasey, English soprano and actress
- 1959Ellen Kuras, American director and cinematographer
- 1970Gary LeVox, American singer-songwriter (Rascal Flatts)
- 1970Jason Orange, English singer-songwriter and dancer (Take That)
- 1974Imelda May, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1975Alain Nasreddine, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1991Atsuko Maeda, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 48 BCBattle of Dyrrhachium: Julius Caesar barely avoids a catastrophic defeat to Pompey in Macedonia.
- 1499The Portuguese explorer Nicolau Coelho returns to Lisbon, after discovering the sea route to India as a companion of Vasco da Gama.
- 1519Zhu Chenhao declares the Ming dynasty’s Zhengde Emperor a usurper, beginning the Prince of Ning rebellion, and leads his army north in an attempt to capture Nanjing.
- 1869Gävle, Sweden, is largely destroyed in a fire; 80% of its 10,000 residents are left homeless.
- 1940World War II: The Vichy government is established in France.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah is recommended as the first Governor-General of Pakistan by the British Prime Minister, Clement Attlee.
- 1967Uruguay becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1973John Paul Getty III, a grandson of the oil magnate J. Paul Getty, is kidnapped in Rome, Italy.
- 1976The Seveso disaster occurs in Italy.
- 2005Hurricane Dennis slams into the Florida Panhandle, causing billions of dollars in damage.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivana Wong, James Earl Jones, Nicklas Barker, Joanne Kelly, Gordon Liu, Kim Woo-bin, Dennis Morgan, Dale Houston, Bart Van den Bossche, Himesh Reshammiya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 10, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1959 – Mark DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and trumpet player (DeBarge); January 11, 1979 – Siti Nurhaliza, Malaysian singer-songwriter and producer; December 28, 1949 – Barbara De Fina, American production manager and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055