Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,504 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Ronnie James Dio
- 1951Phyllis Smith
- 1965Alec Mapa
- 1965Ken Mellons
- 1967Ikki Sawamura
- 1968Jonathan Gilbert
- 1977Chiwetel Ejiofor
- 1990Sung Joon
- 1991Atsuko Maeda
- 1991María Chacón
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1823Louis-Napoléon Casault, Canadian lawyer, judge, and politician (d. 1908)
- 1832Alvan Graham Clark, American astronomer (d. 1897)
- 1917Hugh Alexander, American baseball player and scout (d. 2000)
- 1922Herb McKenley, Jamaican sprinter (d. 2007)
- 1936Herbert Boyer, American businessman, co-founded Genentech
- 1939Mavis Staples, American singer (The Staple Singers)
- 1944Norman Hammond, English archaeologist and academic
- 1958Béla Fleck, American banjo player and songwriter (Sparrow Quartet, New Grass Revival, Strength in Numbers, and Trio!)
- 1958Fiona Shaw, Irish actress and director
- 1992Larissa Marolt, Austrian model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1086King Canute IV of Denmark is killed by rebellious peasants.
- 1789Alexander Mackenzie reaches the Mackenzie River delta.
- 1832U.S. President Andrew Jackson vetoes a bill that would re-charter the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1850U.S. President Millard Fillmore is sworn in, a day after becoming President upon Zachary Taylor’s death.
- 1913The temperature in Death Valley, California, hits 134 °F, the highest recorded in the United States.
- 1942Diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1947Muhammad Ali Jinnah is recommended as the first Governor-General of Pakistan by the British Prime Minister, Clement Attlee.
- 1980Alexandra Palace burns down for a second time.
- 1998Catholic Church sexual abuse cases: The Diocese of Dallas agrees to pay $23.4 million to nine former altar boys who claimed they were sexually abused by Rudolph Kos, a former priest.
- 2011Russian cruise ship Bulgaria sunk in Volga near Syukeyevo, Tatarstan, leading to 122 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Melanie Blatt, Letícia Spiller, Grover Washington, Jr., King Diamond, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Noel Callahan, Sean Lennon, Margaret Tyzack, Nina Nesbitt, Marie-Georges Pascal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 10, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1991 – Pixie Lott, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress; August 23, 1962 – Shaun Ryder, English singer-songwriter and actor (Happy Mondays and Black Grape); September 21, 1936 – Dickey Lee, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930