Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,656 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 936 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Rosa Morena
- 1950Bonnie Pointer
- 1950Bruce McGill
- 1959Richie Sambora
- 1972Michael Rosenbaum
- 1974Alanas Chošnau
- 1983Peter Cincotti
- 1987Shigeaki Kato
- 1990George Craig
- 1990Kelsey Sanders
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1628Tokugawa Mitsukuni, Japanese daimyo (d. 1701)
- 1920James von Brunn, American murderer, committed the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting (d. 2010)
- 1929Hermann Prey, German opera singer (d. 1998)
- 1931Thurston Harris, American singer (d. 1990)
- 1950Bonnie Pointer, American singer (The Pointer Sisters)
- 1950Pervez Hoodbhoy, Pakistani physicist and academic
- 1957Michael Rose, Jamaican singer-songwriter (Black Uhuru)
- 1965Scott Shriner, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Weezer and The Special Goodness)
- 1975OX, Finnish bass player (Lordi)
- 1980Kevin Powers, American soldier and author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1174Baldwin IV, 13, becomes King of Jerusalem, with Raymond III, Count of Tripoli as regent and William of Tyre as chancellor.
- 1789Jacques Necker is dismissed as France’s Finance Minister sparking the Storming of the Bastille.
- 1897Salomon August Andrée leaves Spitsbergen to attempt to reach the North Pole by balloon. He later crashes and dies.
- 1934Engelbert Zaschka of Germany flies his large human-powered aircraft, the Zaschka Human-Power Aircraft, about 20 meters at Berlin Tempelhof Airport without assisted take-off.
- 1943World War II: Allied invasion of Sicily – German and Italian troops launch a counter-attack on Allied forces in Sicily.
- 1957Prince Karim Husseini Aga Khan IV inherits the office of Imamat as the 49th Imam of Shia Imami Ismai'li worldwide, after the death of Sir Sultan Mahommed Shah Aga Khan III.
- 1960To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is first published, in the United States.
- 1960Congo Crisis: The State of Katanga breaks away from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1990Oka Crisis: First Nations land dispute in Quebec, Canada begins.
- 2010July 2010 Kampala attacks: At least 74 people are killed in twin suicide bombings at two locations in Kampala, Uganda
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nami Tamaki, Hoya, Felix da Housecat, Gabriela Spanic, Luigi Serventi, Chikao Ohtsuka, Amos Milburn, Nathaniel Buzolic, Marius Weyers, Marian Seldes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 11, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1966 – Timo Tolkki, Finnish guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Stratovarius, Revolution Renaissance, and Symfonia); October 6, 1945 – Ivan Graziani, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1997); May 6, 1989 – Bobby Bazini, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 904