Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 167 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,592 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Nicolai Gedda
- 1931Thurston Harris
- 1958Mark Lester
- 1968Daniel MacMaster
- 1972Michael Rosenbaum
- 1978Kathleen Edwards
- 1985Nitya Vidyasagar
- 1990Adam Jezierski
- 1990George Craig
- 1993Georgia Henshaw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1916Alexander Prokhorov, Australian-Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1920James von Brunn, American murderer, committed the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting (d. 2010)
- 1947Norman Lebrecht, English author and critic
- 1953Paul Weiland, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1962Pauline McLynn, Irish actress and author
- 1964Craig Charles, English actor and singer
- 1967Andy Ashby, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1975Riona Hazuki, Japanese actress
- 1990Caroline Wozniacki, Danish tennis player
- 1990Mona Barthel, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Charles IV, Count of Luxembourg and King of Bohemia, is elected King of the Romans.
- 1735Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1848Waterloo railway station in London opens.
- 1895Brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière demonstrate movie film technology to scientists.
- 1921The Red Army captures Mongolia from the White Army and establishes the Mongolian People’s Republic.
- 1922The Hollywood Bowl opens.
- 1930Australian cricketer Donald Bradman scores a world record 309 runs in one day, on his way to the highest individual Test innings of 334, during a Test match against England.
- 1936The Triborough Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic.
- 1962Project Apollo: At a press conference, NASA announces lunar orbit rendezvous as the means to land astronauts on the Moon, and return them to Earth.
- 2012Astronomers announce the discovery of Styx, the fifth moon of Pluto.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Götz George, Riyo Mori, Jim Henshaw, Drew Carey, Virginia Pearson, Howard Morris, Patsy Pease, José Luis de Vilallonga, Aki Takajō, Karin Dreijer Andersson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 11, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1958 – Tim Burton, American director, producer, and screenwriter; June 27, 1966 – J. J. Abrams, American director, producer, and screenwriter; November 10, 1947 – Dave Loggins, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 867