Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1965 was a Sunday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 171 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,822 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 638 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Ilse Werner
- 1922Gene Evans
- 1925Nicolai Gedda
- 1949Jay Johnson
- 1949Liona Boyd
- 1953Angélica Aragón
- 1965Scott Shriner
- 1966Debbe Dunning
- 1967Jeff Corwin
- 1979Lauris Reiniks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1881Isabel Martin Lewis, American astronomer and author (d. 1955?)
- 1911Erna Flegel, German nurse (d. 2006)
- 1912William F. Walsh, American captain and politician, 48th Mayor of Syracuse (d. 2011)
- 1920James von Brunn, American murderer, committed the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting (d. 2010)
- 1953Paul Weiland, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1956Sela Ward, American actress
- 1965Scott Shriner, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Weezer and The Special Goodness)
- 1971Leisha Hailey, Japanese-American singer-songwriter and actress (Uh Huh Her and The Murmurs)
- 1984Yorman Bazardo, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1990Courtney Thorpe, Australian actress, model, TV Host and a former, Miss World Australia
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1346Charles IV, Count of Luxembourg and King of Bohemia, is elected King of the Romans.
- 1576Martin Frobisher sights Greenland.
- 1750Halifax, Nova Scotia is almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1798The United States Marine Corps is re-established; they had been disbanded after the American Revolutionary War.
- 1833Noongar Australian aboriginal warrior Yagan, wanted for the murder of white colonists in Western Australia, is killed.
- 1921Former President of the United States William Howard Taft is sworn in as 10th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, becoming the only person ever to hold both offices.
- 1921The Red Army captures Mongolia from the White Army and establishes the Mongolian People’s Republic.
- 1947The Exodus 1947 heads to Palestine from France.
- 1960Congo Crisis: The State of Katanga breaks away from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 1979America’s first space station, Skylab, is destroyed as it re-enters the Earth’s atmosphere over the Indian Ocean.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Phil LaMarr, Richard Mulligan, Laura Benanti, Mitchell Burgzorg, Patrick Dewaere, Serge Reggiani, Rie Tanaka, Samantha Ronson, Grant Rosenmeyer, David Hernandez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 11, 1965.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1967 – NeNe Leakes, American actress; November 12, 1952 – Max Grodénchik, American actor; February 13, 1949 – Judy Dyble, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Fairport Convention and Giles, Giles and Fripp).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945