Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,363 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 554 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Gene Evans
- 1929Hermann Prey
- 1956Robin Renucci
- 1956Sela Ward
- 1959Suzanne Vega
- 1966Greg Grunberg
- 1974Alanas Chošnau
- 1975Riona Hazuki
- 1987Shigeaki Kato
- 1990Connor Paolo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1886Boris Grigoriev, Russian painter and illustrator (d. 1939)
- 1892Thomas Mitchell, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1962)
- 1911Erna Flegel, German nurse (d. 2006)
- 1920James von Brunn, American murderer, committed the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum shooting (d. 2010)
- 1953Angélica Aragón, Mexican actress
- 1957Johann Lamont, Scottish educator and politician
- 1960Caroline Quentin, English actress
- 1975OX, Finnish bass player (Lordi)
- 1989Travis Waddell, Australian rugby player
- 1990Mona Barthel, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Martin Frobisher sights Greenland.
- 1796The United States takes possession of Detroit from Great Britain under terms of the Jay Treaty.
- 1801French astronomer Jean-Louis Pons makes his first comet discovery. In the next 27 years he discovers another 36 comets, more than any other person in history.
- 1957Prince Karim Husseini Aga Khan IV inherits the office of Imamat as the 49th Imam of Shia Imami Ismai'li worldwide, after the death of Sir Sultan Mahommed Shah Aga Khan III.
- 1960To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is first published, in the United States.
- 1960France legislates for the independence of Dahomey (later Benin), Upper Volta (later Burkina) and Niger.
- 1978Los Alfaques disaster: A truck carrying liquid gas crashes and explodes at a coastal campsite in Tarragona, Spain killing 216 tourists.
- 1995The Srebrenica massacre is carried out.
- 2010July 2010 Kampala attacks: At least 74 people are killed in twin suicide bombings at two locations in Kampala, Uganda
- 2011Evangelos Florakis Naval Base explosion: Ninety-eight containers of explosives self-detonate killing 13 people in Zygi, Cyprus.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivan De Battista, Dr. John, Lucie Silvas, Carol Leifer, Dick Butkus, Rita Simons, Robert Culp, Dan Fogelberg, B. J. Novak, Supply Belcher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 11, 1972.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean on Me by Bill Withers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1981 – Hannah Spearritt, English actress and singer (S Club 7); April 8, 1956 – Roman Dragoun, Czech singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Progres 2); March 12, 1940 – Al Jarreau, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940