Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1972 was a Tuesday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,329 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Gene Evans
- 1950Bonnie Pointer
- 1956Sela Ward
- 1962Pauline McLynn
- 1964Craig Charles
- 1970Justin Chambers
- 1972Michael Rosenbaum
- 1974Alanas Chošnau
- 1982Ryoji Morimoto
- 1984Rachael Taylor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1561Luis de Góngora, Spanish cleric and poet (d. 1627)
- 1931Tab Hunter, American actor and singer
- 1941Clive Puzey, Zimbabwean race car driver
- 1953Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Mexican actress, director, and producer
- 1962Pauline McLynn, Irish actress and author
- 1965Ernesto Hoost, Dutch kick-boxer and sportscaster
- 1968Esera Tuaolo, American football player
- 1974André Ooijer, Dutch footballer and coach
- 1989Travis Waddell, Australian rugby player
- 1994Anthony Milford, Australian rugby league footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Martin Frobisher sights Greenland.
- 1789Jacques Necker is dismissed as France’s Finance Minister sparking the Storming of the Bastille.
- 1798The United States Marine Corps is re-established; they had been disbanded after the American Revolutionary War.
- 1906Murder of Grace Brown by Chester Gillette in the United States, inspiration for Theodore Dreiser’s An American Tragedy.
- 1921A truce in the Irish War of Independence comes into effect.
- 1960France legislates for the independence of Dahomey (later Benin), Upper Volta (later Burkina) and Niger.
- 1971Copper mines in Chile are nationalized.
- 1973Varig Flight 820 crashes near Paris, France on approach to Orly Airport, killing 123 of the 134 on board. In response, the FAA bans smoking on flights.
- 2010July 2010 Kampala attacks: At least 74 people are killed in twin suicide bombings at two locations in Kampala, Uganda
- 2011Evangelos Florakis Naval Base explosion: Ninety-eight containers of explosives self-detonate killing 13 people in Zygi, Cyprus.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joelle Hadjia, Rupert Graves, Tex Ritter, Aqeel Ahmed, Andrea Martin, Malcolm Ingram, Caitlin Glass, Ian Gillan, Jerry Keller, Taraji P. Henson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 11, 1972.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lean on Me by Bill Withers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1979 – Sung Si-kyung, South Korean singer and actor; September 9, 1943 – Art LaFleur, American actor; March 9, 1979 – Melina Perez, American wrestler and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 914