Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 1968 was a Saturday and it was the 195th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,969 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 608 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Ivan Triesault
- 1926Robert H. Justman
- 1937Jack Purvis
- 1963Kenny Johnson
- 1964Paul Thorn
- 1966Gerald Levert
- 1984Scott Gerbacia
- 1986Pierrick Lilliu
- 1991Ungsumalynn Sirapatsakmetha
- 1992Mio Ootani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1929Sofia Muratova, Russian gymnast (d. 2006)
- 1940Patrick Stewart, English actor, director, and producer
- 1953Larry Gomes, Tobagan cricketer
- 1954Rick Chartraw, Venezuelan-American ice hockey player
- 1971Jason Reece, American guitarist and drummer (..And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead and A Roman Scandal)
- 1981Ineta Radēviča, Latvian long jumper
- 1982Samia Ghadie, English actress
- 1988Colton Haynes, American actor and model
- 1989Sayumi Michishige, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Ecomoni, and v-u-den)
- 1992Mio Ootani, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1490John of Kastav finishes a cycle of frescoes in the Holy Trinity Church in Hrastovlje (now southwestern Slovenia).
- 1558Battle of Gravelines: In France, Spanish forces led by Count Lamoral of Egmont defeat the French forces of Marshal Paul de Thermes at Gravelines.
- 1573Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Haarlem ends after seven months.
- 1794The Battle of the Vosges is fought between French forces and those of Prussia and Austria.
- 1830The General Assembly’s Institution, now the Scottish Church College, one of the pioneering institutions that ushered the Bengali renaissance, is founded by Alexander Duff and Raja Ram Mohan Roy, in Calcutta, India.
- 1878Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1905The verdict in the six-month-long Smarthavicharam trial of Kuriyedath Thathri is pronounced, leading to the excommunication of 65 men of various castes.
- 1977Somalia declares war on Ethiopia, starting the Ogaden War.
- 2008Battle of Wanat begins when Taliban and al-Qaeda guerrillas attack US Army and Afghan National Army troops in Afghanistan. The U.S. deaths were, at that time, the most in a single battle since the beginning of operations in 2001.
- 2011Mumbai is rocked by three bomb blasts during the evening rush hour, killing 26 and injuring 130.
View the complete list of historical events for July 13.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: P. B. Sreenivas, Ludacris, Nelson Ned, Gloria Reuben, Giles Martin, Jean Eustache, Yūki Kaji, Olesya Rulin, Robert Gordon, Sandra Nurmsalu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 13, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Guy’s in Love with You by Herb Alpert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 8, 1959 – Nick Bakay, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 18, 1990 – Nicole Uysiuseng, Filipino-Chinese actress; March 20, 1963 – David Thewlis, English-French actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037