Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 194th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,502 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Eric Portman
- 1930Naomi Shemer
- 1940Donald Lautrec
- 1941Robert Forster
- 1980Corey Clark
- 1980Karolina Gruszka
- 1982Samia Ghadie
- 1984Scott Gerbacia
- 1988Tulisa Contostavlos
- 1997Leo Howard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1831Arthur Böttcher, German pathologist and anatomist (d. 1889)
- 1859Sidney Webb, 1st Baron Passfield, English economist and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1947)
- 1910Loren Pope, American journalist and author (d. 2008)
- 1928Sven Davidson, Swedish-American tennis player (d. 2008)
- 1942Harrison Ford, American actor and producer
- 1944Ernő Rubik, Hungarian game designer, architect, and educator, invented the Rubik’s Cube
- 1959Richard Leman, English field hockey player
- 1972Rodrigo Gularte, Brazilian drug trafficker (d. 2015)
- 1984Urvashi Sharma, Indian actress and model
- 1987Oğuz Savaş, Turkish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1490John of Kastav finishes a cycle of frescoes in the Holy Trinity Church in Hrastovlje (now southwestern Slovenia).
- 1787The Continental Congress enacts the Northwest Ordinance establishing governing rules for the Northwest Territory. It also establishes procedures for the admission of new states and limits the expansion of slavery.
- 1919The British airship R34 lands in Norfolk, England, completing the first airship return journey across the Atlantic in 182 hours of flight.
- 1923The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. It originally reads “Hollywoodland ” but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.
- 1973Alexander Butterfield reveals the existence of the “Nixon tapes” to the special Senate committee investigating the Watergate break-in.
- 1985The Live Aid benefit concert takes place in London and Philadelphia, as well as other venues such as Sydney and Moscow.
- 2003French DGSE personnel abort an operation to rescue Íngrid Betancourt from FARC rebels in Colombia, causing a political scandal when details are leaked to the press.
- 2011Mumbai is rocked by three bomb blasts during the evening rush hour, killing 26 and injuring 130.
- 2013George Zimmerman is found not guilty in the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
- 2013Typhoon Soulik kills at least nine people and affects more than 160 million in East China and Taiwan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Dawkins, Fabolous, Monet Mazur, Ted Geoghegan, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Ileana Sararoiu, Josh Duhamel, Illeana Douglas, Martin Freeman, Michael Callen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 13, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1984 – Sam Hunt, American singer-songwriter; March 9, 1991 – Brenna O'Brien, Canadian actress; March 22, 1902 – Johannes Brinkman, Dutch architect, designed the Van Nelle Factory (d. 1949).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980