Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1903 was a Wednesday and it was the 196th day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,620 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Mogubai Kurdikar
- 1936Steven Gilborn
- 1939Calixte Duguay
- 1952Terry O'Quinn
- 1956Ian Curtis
- 1967Adam Savage
- 1972Beth Ostrosky Stern
- 1973Brian Austin Green
- 1974Marilita Lambropoulou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1553Archduke Ernest of Austria (d. 1595)
- 1837Stephanie of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (d. 1859)
- 1864Marie Tempest, English actress and singer (d. 1942)
- 1927Gloria Pall, American model and actress (d. 2012)
- 1932Ed Litzenberger, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2010)
- 1943Jocelyn Bell Burnell, Irish astrophysicist, astronomer, and academic
- 1950Colin Barnett, Australian economist and politician, 29th Premier of Western Australia
- 1952Celia Imrie, English actress
- 1965Gero Miesenböck, Neuroscientist and Waynflette Professor at the University of Oxford
- 1969Ain Tammus, Estonian footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1240Swedish–Novgorodian Wars: A Novgorodian army led by Alexander Nevsky defeats the Swedes in the Battle of the Neva.
- 1482Muhammad XII is crowned the twenty-second and last Nasrid king of Granada.
- 1789Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, is named by acclamation Colonel General of the new National Guard of Paris.
- 1806Pike expedition: United States Army Lieutenant Zebulon Pike begins an expedition from Fort Bellefontaine near St. Louis, Missouri, to explore the west.
- 1888The stratovolcano Mount Bandai erupts killing approximately 500 people, in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
- 1918World War I: The Second Battle of the Marne begins near the River Marne with a German attack.
- 1966Vietnam War: The United States and South Vietnam begin Operation Hastings to push the North Vietnamese out of the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone.
- 1975Space Race: Apollo–Soyuz Test Project features the dual launch of an Apollo spacecraft and a Soyuz spacecraft on the first joint Soviet-United States human-crewed flight. It was both the last launch of an Apollo spacecraft, and the Saturn family of rockets.
- 1996A Belgian Air Force C-130 Hercules carrying the Royal Netherlands Army marching band crashes on landing at Eindhoven Airport.
- 2014A train derails on the Moscow Metro, killing at least 24 and injuring more than 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for July 15.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katherine MacDonald, Kim Poirier, Jake Lloyd, Stuart Lancaster, 2 Chainz, Mims, Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, Jim Varney, Julien Clerc, Mati Nuude.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 15, 1903.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1994 – Taissa Farmiga, American actress; August 5, 1980 – Vatsal Sheth, Indian actor; May 30, 1935 – Lee Gunther, American production manager and producer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045