Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 196th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,087 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 342 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Carmen Zapata
- 1934Risto Jarva
- 1951Gregory Isaacs
- 1952Terry O'Quinn
- 1971Jim Rash
- 1976Jim Jones
- 1977Kitana Baker
- 1982Aída Yéspica
- 1984Vice Cooler
- 1990J. B. Gaynor
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1273Ewostatewos, Ethiopian monk and saint (d. 1352)
- 1906R. S. Mugali, Indian poet and academic (d. 1993)
- 1938Carmen Callil, Australian publisher, founded Virago Press
- 1941Denis Héroux, Canadian director and producer
- 1966Masatoshi Nagase, Japanese actor
- 1968Eddie Griffin, American comedian, actor, and producer
- 1975Ben Pepper, Australian basketball player
- 1975Cherry, American wrestler and manager
- 1985Chris Tiu, Filipino basketball player and actor
- 1990J. B. Gaynor, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1149The reconstructed Church of the Holy Sepulchre is consecrated in Jerusalem.
- 1410Polish–Lithuanian–Teutonic War: Battle of Grunwald: The allied forces of the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeat the army of the Teutonic Order.
- 1789Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, is named by acclamation Colonel General of the new National Guard of Paris.
- 1799The Rosetta Stone is found in the Egyptian village of Rosetta by French Captain Pierre-François Bouchard during Napoleon’s Egyptian Campaign.
- 1823A fire destroys the ancient Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls in Rome, Italy.
- 1838Ralph Waldo Emerson delivers the Divinity School Address at Harvard Divinity School, discounting Biblical miracles and declaring Jesus a great man, but not God. The Protestant community reacts with outrage.
- 1920The Polish Parliament establishes Silesian Voivodeship before the Polish-German plebiscite.
- 1966Vietnam War: The United States and South Vietnam begin Operation Hastings to push the North Vietnamese out of the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone.
- 1980A massive storm tears through western Wisconsin, causing $160 million in damage.
- 2002“American Taliban” John Walker Lindh pleads guilty to supplying aid to the enemy and to possession of explosives during the commission of a felony.
View the complete list of historical events for July 15.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liam James, Ray Butt, Jane Merrow, Frank Shuster, Tamara Braun, Arjun Sarja, Katelyn Tarver, Vanness Wu, Angus McLaren, Anthony Wong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 15, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Don’t Know Me By Now by Simply Red as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1951 – Kaoru Kobayashi, Japanese actor; February 14, 1987 – Joe Pichler, American actor; June 29, 1939 – Lo Lieh, Hong Kong martial artist, actor, and director (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970