Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 196th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,176 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Gloria Pall
- 1934Risto Jarva
- 1935Ken Kercheval
- 1949Trevor Horn
- 1952Terry O'Quinn
- 1956Joe Satriani
- 1959Vincent Lindon
- 1963Brigitte Nielsen
- 1966Masatoshi Nagase
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1865Alfred Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Northcliffe, Irish-English publisher, founded the Amalgamated Press (d. 1922)
- 1924Jeremiah Denton, American admiral and politician (d. 2014)
- 1935Ken Kercheval, American actor and director
- 1959Vincent Lindon, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1962Michelle Ford, Australian swimmer
- 1975Cherry, American wrestler and manager
- 1976Jim Jones, American rapper and actor (The Diplomats)
- 1978Miguel Olivo, Dominican baseball player
- 1980Jonathan Cheechoo, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1980Julia Perez, Indonesian actress, singer and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 756An Lushan Rebellion: Emperor Xuanzong of Tang is ordered by his Imperial Guards to execute chancellor Yang Guozhong by forcing him to commit suicide or face a mutiny. He permits his consort Yang Guifei to be strangled by his chief eunuch. General An Lushan has other members of the emperor’s family killed.
- 1240Swedish–Novgorodian Wars: A Novgorodian army led by Alexander Nevsky defeats the Swedes in the Battle of the Neva.
- 1482Muhammad XII is crowned the twenty-second and last Nasrid king of Granada.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: Napoleon Bonaparte surrenders aboard HMS Bellerophon.
- 1838Ralph Waldo Emerson delivers the Divinity School Address at Harvard Divinity School, discounting Biblical miracles and declaring Jesus a great man, but not God. The Protestant community reacts with outrage.
- 1888The stratovolcano Mount Bandai erupts killing approximately 500 people, in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan.
- 1920The Polish Parliament establishes Silesian Voivodeship before the Polish-German plebiscite.
- 1975Space Race: Apollo–Soyuz Test Project features the dual launch of an Apollo spacecraft and a Soyuz spacecraft on the first joint Soviet-United States human-crewed flight. It was both the last launch of an Apollo spacecraft, and the Saturn family of rockets.
- 1979U.S. President Jimmy Carter gives his so-called malaise speech, where he characterizes the greatest threat to the country as “this crisis in the growing doubt about the meaning of our own lives and in the loss of a unity of purpose for our nation” but in which he never uses the word malaise.
- 2014A train derails on the Moscow Metro, killing at least 24 and injuring more than 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for July 15.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ramiele Malubay, Willie Nelson, Ione Skye, Tyler Denk, Sophie Winkleman, Craig Montoya, Esther Rolle, Masaaki Uchino, Tonton Gutierrez, James Murray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 15, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Don’t Know Me By Now by Simply Red as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 15, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1944 – Costa Cordalis, Greek-German singer; July 6, 1987 – Caroline Trentini, Brazilian model; January 14, 1908 – Russ Columbo, American singer, violinist, and actor (d. 1934).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,032