Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1902 was a Wednesday and it was the 197th day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 176 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,828 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Larry Semon
- 1943Martin Huba
- 1956Jerry Doyle
- 1965Sherri Stoner
- 1966Yıldız Tilbe
- 1967Will Ferrell
- 1969Rain Pryor
- 1970Apichatpong Weerasethakul
- 1973Graham Robertson
- 1986Misako Uno
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1714Marc René, marquis de Montalembert, French engineer and author (d. 1800)
- 1722Joseph Wilton, English sculptor and academic (d. 1803)
- 1872Roald Amundsen, Norwegian pilot and explorer (d. 1928)
- 1889Larry Semon, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1928)
- 1932Dick Thornburgh, American lawyer and politician, 76th United States Attorney General
- 1943Reinaldo Arenas, Cuban-American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1947Don Burke, Australian television host and producer
- 1953Douglas J. Feith, American lawyer and politician, Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
- 1956Jerry Doyle, American radio host and actor
- 1989Carlito Olivero, American singer-songwriter and actor (Menudo)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809The city of La Paz, in what is today Bolivia, declares its independence from the Spanish Crown during the La Paz revolution and forms the Junta Tuitiva, the first independent government in Spanish America, led by Pedro Domingo Murillo.
- 1927Augusto César Sandino leads a raid on U.S. Marines and Nicaraguan Guardia Nacional that had been sent to apprehend him in the village of Ocotal, but is repulsed by one of the first dive-bombing attacks in history.
- 1945World War II: The heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis leaves San Francisco with parts for the atomic bomb “Little Boy” bound for Tinian Island.
- 1951The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.
- 1956Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus closes its very last “Big Tent” show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, due to changing economics all subsequent circus shows will be held in arenas.
- 1965South Vietnamese Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo, a formerly undetected communist spy and double agent, is hunted down and killed by unknown individuals after being sentenced to death in absentia for a February 1965 coup attempt against Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Former White House aide Alexander Butterfield informs the United States Senate that President Richard Nixon had secretly recorded potentially incriminating conversations.
- 1990The Luzon earthquake strikes in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
- 2007An earthquake of magnitude 6.8 and 6.6 aftershock occurs off the Niigata coast of Japan killing eight people, injuring at least 800 and damaging a nuclear power plant.
- 2008Sixteen infants in Gansu Province, China, who had been fed on tainted milk powder, are diagnosed with kidney stones; in total an estimated 300,000 infants are affected.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marc Alaimo, Hiroko Yakushimaru, Scott Mosier, Mariska Hargitay, Oyo Boy Sotto, Enrique Iglesias, Marija Šestić, Monie Love, Trace Cyrus, Justin Bartha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 16, 1902.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1987 – Rachael Todd, American model, Miss Florida 2009; November 28, 1980 – Lisa Middelhauve, German singer-songwriter (Xandria); March 22, 1917 – Paul Rogers, English actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015