Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 198th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 108 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,399 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,097 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Evelyn Preer
- 1902Mary Philbin
- 1939Shringar Nagaraj
- 1946Toshio Furukawa
- 1973Graham Robertson
- 1974Ryan McCombs
- 1979Jayma Mays
- 1984Katrina Kaif
- 1985Yōko Hikasa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1902Alexander Luria, Russian psychologist and physician (d. 1977)
- 1903Carmen Lombardo, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 1971)
- 1907Orville Redenbacher, American farmer and businessman, founded Orville Redenbacher’s (d. 1995)
- 1912Milt Bocek, American baseball player (d. 2007)
- 1938Cynthia Enloe, American author and academic
- 1942Frank Field, English politician
- 1963Mikael Pernfors, Swedish tennis player
- 1978Gülhan Şen, Turkish television host and producer
- 1984Katrina Kaif, Hong Kong-Indian actress
- 1985Yōko Hikasa, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1054Three Roman legates break relations between Western and Eastern Christian Churches through the act of placing an invalidly-issued Papal bull of Excommunication on the altar of Hagia Sophia during Saturday afternoon divine liturgy. Historians frequently describe the event as the start of the East–West Schism.
- 1790The District of Columbia is established as the capital of the United States after signature of the Residence Act.
- 1809The city of La Paz, in what is today Bolivia, declares its independence from the Spanish Crown during the La Paz revolution and forms the Junta Tuitiva, the first independent government in Spanish America, led by Pedro Domingo Murillo.
- 1910John Robertson Duigan makes the first flight of the Duigan pusher biplane, the first aircraft built in Australia.
- 1915First Order of the Arrow ceremony takes place and the Order of the Arrow is founded.
- 1956Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus closes its very last “Big Tent” show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, due to changing economics all subsequent circus shows will be held in arenas.
- 1965The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.
- 1990The Luzon earthquake strikes in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
- 2008Sixteen infants in Gansu Province, China, who had been fed on tainted milk powder, are diagnosed with kidney stones; in total an estimated 300,000 infants are affected.
- 2015Four U.S. Marines and one gunman die in a shooting spree targeting military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Blake, Dominika Stará, Lupita Nyong'o, Yo Gotti, Jekalyn Carr, Kwon So-hyun, Jimmie Walker, Edward Furlong, Richard Beckinsale, Carl Wayne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 16, 1928.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1944 – Jim McCann, Irish singer and guitarist (The Dubliners and The Ludlows) (d. 2015); January 8, 1977 – Lee Yoo-jin, South Korean actress; September 13, 1962 – Hisao Egawa, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948