Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 198th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,099 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Larry Semon
- 1911Ginger Rogers
- 1911Sonny Tufts
- 1930Guy Béart
- 1937John Daly
- 1938Tony Jackson
- 1969Daryl Mitchell
- 1973Graham Robertson
- 1973Jonas Chernick
- 1974Jeremy Enigk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1841Nikolai von Glehn, Estonian-German architect and activist (d. 1923)
- 1895Wilfrid Hamel, Canadian businessman and politician, 35th Mayor of Quebec City (d. 1968)
- 1910Stan McCabe, Australian cricketer (d. 1968)
- 1928Robert Sheckley, American author and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1948Lars Lagerbäck, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1952Marc Esposito, French director and screenwriter
- 1956Jerry Doyle, American radio host and actor
- 1959Doug Herzog, American businessman
- 1985Mārtiņš Kravčenko, Latvian basketball player
- 1990Radka Bártová, Slovak figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 622The beginning of the Islamic calendar.
- 1769Father Junípero Serra founds California’s first mission, Mission San Diego de Alcalá. Over the following decades, it evolves into the city of San Diego, California.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: Light infantry of the Continental Army seize a fortified British Army position in a midnight bayonet attack at the Battle of Stony Point.
- 1862American Civil War: David Farragut is promoted to rear admiral, becoming the first officer in United States Navy to hold an admiral rank.
- 1945Manhattan Project: The Atomic Age begins when the United States successfully detonates a plutonium-based test nuclear weapon near Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- 1956Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus closes its very last “Big Tent” show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, due to changing economics all subsequent circus shows will be held in arenas.
- 1979Iraqi President Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr resigns and is replaced by Saddam Hussein.
- 1990The Parliament of the Ukrainian SSR declares state sovereignty over the territory of the Ukrainian SSR.
- 2013As many as 27 children die and 25 others are hospitalized after eating lunch served at their school in eastern India.
- 2015Four U.S. Marines and one gunman die in a shooting spree targeting military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Betz, Indra Bania, Junkie XL, Marc Singer, Peter Florence, Gwen Taylor, Jully Black, Erica Durance, Klaus Meine, Renato Carosone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 16, 1928.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1957 – Denise Nickerson, American actress and singer; April 7, 1933 – Wayne Rogers, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 12, 1959 – Ving Rhames, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905