Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 198th day of the year 1928. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,332 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,095 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1941Desmond Dekker
- 1945Çetin Tekindor
- 1947Don Burke
- 1965Sherri Stoner
- 1969Daryl Mitchell
- 1973Graham Robertson
- 1974Jeremy Enigk
- 1985Yōko Hikasa
- 1987AnnaLynne McCord
- 1990James Maslow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1888Percy Kilbride, American actor and singer (d. 1964)
- 1906Vincent Sherman, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1911Sonny Tufts, American actor and singer (d. 1970)
- 1946Louise Fréchette, Canadian civil servant and diplomat, Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 1952Marc Esposito, French director and screenwriter
- 1958Pierre Roland Renoir, Monacan-Canadian painter
- 1977Bryan Budd, Irish soldier, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 2006)
- 1979Nathan Rogers, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Zach Randolph, American basketball player
- 1984Attila Szabó, Hungarian decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683Manchu Qing dynasty naval forces under traitorous commander Shi Lang defeat the Kingdom of Tungning in the Battle of Penghu near the Pescadores Islands.
- 1769Father Junípero Serra founds California’s first mission, Mission San Diego de Alcalá. Over the following decades, it evolves into the city of San Diego, California.
- 1862American Civil War: David Farragut is promoted to rear admiral, becoming the first officer in United States Navy to hold an admiral rank.
- 1935The world’s first parking meter is installed in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- 1948Following token resistance, the city of Nazareth, revered by Christians as the hometown of Jesus, capitulates to Israeli troops during Operation Dekel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1951The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.
- 1999John F. Kennedy Jr., piloting a Piper Saratoga aircraft, dies when his plane crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Martha’s Vineyard. His wife Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy and sister-in-law Lauren Bessette are also killed.
- 2008Sixteen infants in Gansu Province, China, who had been fed on tainted milk powder, are diagnosed with kidney stones; in total an estimated 300,000 infants are affected.
- 2013As many as 27 children die and 25 others are hospitalized after eating lunch served at their school in eastern India.
- 2015Four U.S. Marines and one gunman die in a shooting spree targeting military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trevor Morgan, Mei Kurokawa, Sam Sallon, Bambi Monroe, Eddie Argos, Sondre Lerche, Natasha Lyonne, Uhm Ji-won, John Sturges, Nanako Matsushima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 16, 1928.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 9, 1973 – Gabrielle Miller, Canadian actress; December 24, 1941 – Mike Hazlewood, English singer-songwriter (The Family Dogg) (d. 2001); July 13, 1901 – Eric Portman, English actor (d. 1969).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940