Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 197th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,987 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 541 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Evelyn Preer
- 1915Barnard Hughes
- 1918Bayani Casimiro
- 1963Phoebe Cates
- 1965Sherri Stoner
- 1968Olga Souza
- 1969Daryl Mitchell
- 1974Jeremy Enigk
- 1975Ana Paula Arósio
- 1985Yōko Hikasa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1723Joshua Reynolds, English painter and academic (d. 1792)
- 1749Cyrus Griffin, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 16th President of the Continental Congress (d. 1810)
- 1821Mary Baker Eddy, American religious leader and author, founded Christian Science (d. 1910)
- 1910Stan McCabe, Australian cricketer (d. 1968)
- 1928Dave Treen, American lawyer and politician, 51st Governor of Louisiana (d. 2009)
- 1939Shringar Nagaraj, Indian actor and producer (d. 2013)
- 1950Pierre Paradis, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1966Jyrki Lumme, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1972Ben Cahoon, American-Canadian football player and coach
- 1987Mousa Dembélé, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1377Coronation of Richard II of England.
- 1769Father Junípero Serra founds California’s first mission, Mission San Diego de Alcalá. Over the following decades, it evolves into the city of San Diego, California.
- 1915First Order of the Arrow ceremony takes place and the Order of the Arrow is founded.
- 1915Henry James becomes a British citizen, to highlight his commitment to Britain during the first World War.
- 1948Following token resistance, the city of Nazareth, revered by Christians as the hometown of Jesus, capitulates to Israeli troops during Operation Dekel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1950Chaplain–Medic massacre: American POWs were massacred by North Korean Army.
- 1960USS George Washington a modified sclass- Skipjack successfully test fires the first ballistic missile while submerged.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 11, the first mission to land astronauts on the Moon, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1990The Luzon earthquake strikes in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
- 1999John F. Kennedy Jr., piloting a Piper Saratoga aircraft, dies when his plane crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Martha’s Vineyard. His wife Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy and sister-in-law Lauren Bessette are also killed.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Howey, Norika Fujiwara, Laura San Giacomo, Petra Marklund, Rena Kato, Ned Bellamy, Mike Scala, Beulah Bondi, Louis Lumière, Jimmy Clanton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 16, 1973.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad, Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 21, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1947 – Barbara Dickson, Scottish singer-songwriter and actress; December 23, 1946 – Edita Gruberová, Slovak soprano and actress; August 25, 1976 – Jensen Atwood, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973