Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 197th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 115 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,956 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 540 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Ginger Rogers
- 1918Bayani Casimiro
- 1924Bess Myerson
- 1939Mariele Ventre
- 1939Shringar Nagaraj
- 1943Martin Huba
- 1984Katrina Kaif
- 1986Misako Uno
- 1987AnnaLynne McCord
- 1990James Maslow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1486Andrea del Sarto, Italian painter (d. 1530)
- 1611Cecilia Renata of Austria (d. 1644)
- 1910Stan McCabe, Australian cricketer (d. 1968)
- 1928Anita Brookner, English historian and author
- 1929Charles Ray Hatcher, American serial killer (d. 1984)
- 1952Marc Esposito, French director and screenwriter
- 1958Mike Rogers, American politician
- 1958Pierre Roland Renoir, Monacan-Canadian painter
- 1974Chris Pontius, American actor and stuntman
- 1982Michael Umaña, Costa Rican footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1054Three Roman legates break relations between Western and Eastern Christian Churches through the act of placing an invalidly-issued Papal bull of Excommunication on the altar of Hagia Sophia during Saturday afternoon divine liturgy. Historians frequently describe the event as the start of the East–West Schism.
- 1212Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa: After Pope Innocent III calls European knights to a crusade, forces of Kings Alfonso VIII of Castile, Sancho VII of Navarre, Peter II of Aragon and Afonso II of Portugal defeat those of the Berber Muslim leader Almohad, thus marking a significant turning point in the Reconquista and in the medieval history of Spain.
- 1782First performance of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail.
- 1849Antonio María Claret y Clará founded the Congregation of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, popularly known as the Claretians in Vic, in the province of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- 1909Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mohammad Ali Shah Qajar is forced out as Shah of Persia and is replaced by his son Ahmad Shah Qajar.
- 1915Henry James becomes a British citizen, to highlight his commitment to Britain during the first World War.
- 1948The storming of the cockpit of the Miss Macao passenger seaplane, operated by a subsidiary of the Cathay Pacific Airways, marks the first aircraft hijacking of a commercial plane.
- 1951King Leopold III of Belgium abdicates in favor of his son, Baudouin I of Belgium.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 11, the first mission to land astronauts on the Moon, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- 1990The Parliament of the Ukrainian SSR declares state sovereignty over the territory of the Ukrainian SSR.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Murphy, Gaz Coombes, Ohga Tanaka, Bradley Steven Perry, Mona Zaki, Gabrielle Destroismaisons, Emanuela Pacotto, Dave Faulkner, Julia McKenzie, Sheila Matthews Allen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 16, 1973.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad, Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Croce as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 21, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 5, 1960 – Larry McCray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 27, 1974 – Eason Chan, Hong Kong singer, actor, and producer; June 2, 1961 – Kare Kauks, Estonian singer and educator.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,027