Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 200th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,343 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,197 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Burt Kwouk
- 1933Jean Yanne
- 1934Darlene Conley
- 1960Anne-Marie Johnson
- 1961Krustyo Lafazanov
- 1962Jensen Buchanan
- 1962Lee Arenberg
- 1979Joey Mercury
- 1980Kristen Bell
- 1980Ryōko Hirosue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1659Hyacinthe Rigaud, French painter (d. 1743)
- 1720Gilbert White, English ornithologist and ecologist (d. 1793)
- 1895Machine Gun Kelly, American gangster (d. 1954)
- 1933Syd Mead, American set designer
- 1934Darlene Conley, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1950Jack Dongarra, American computer scientist and academic
- 1957Nick Faldo, English golfer and sportscaster
- 1960Simon Heffer, English journalist and author
- 1969Elizabeth Gilbert, American author
- 1970Cheryl Casone, American journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 390 BCRoman-Gaulish Wars: Battle of the Allia: A Roman army is defeated by raiding Gauls, leading to the subsequent sacking of Rome.
- 1290King Edward I of England issues the Edict of Expulsion, banishing all Jews (numbering about 16,000) from England; this was Tisha B'Av on the Hebrew calendar, a day that commemorates many Jewish calamities.
- 1857Louis Faidherbe, French governor of Senegal, arrives to relieve French forces at Kayes, effectively ending El Hajj Umar Tall’s war against the French.
- 1870The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- 1936An army uprising in Spanish Morocco starts Spanish Civil War.
- 1942World War II: The Germans test fly the Messerschmitt Me 262 using its jet engines for the first time.
- 1944World War II: Hideki Tōjō resigns as Prime Minister of Japan because of numerous setbacks in the war effort.
- 1982Two hundred sixty-eight campesinos (“peasants” or “country people”) are slain in the Plan de Sánchez massacre in Ríos Montt’s Guatemala.
- 1986A tornado is broadcast live on KARE television in Minnesota when the station’s helicopter pilot makes a chance encounter.
- 1992The ten victims of the La Cantuta massacre disappear from their university in Lima.
View the complete list of historical events for July 18.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giuliana Rancic, James MacPherson, Shontelle, Lobo, Diana Scarwid, Sydney Tamiia Poitier, Marion Ross, JD Samson, Dalma Kovács, Mauro Pawlowski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 18, 1920.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1974 – Tangi Miller, American actress and dancer; February 10, 1992 – Misha B, English rapper; August 26, 1937 – Kenji Utsumi, Japanese voice actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897