Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 1920 was a Sunday and it was the 200th day of the year 1920. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Sada Yacco
- 1921Richard Leacock
- 1930Burt Kwouk
- 1939Dion DiMucci
- 1961Elizabeth McGovern
- 1971Sarah McLeod
- 1976Elsa Pataky
- 1982Priyanka Chopra
- 1983Aaron Gillespie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1887Vidkun Quisling, Norwegian soldier and politician, Minister President of Norway (d. 1945)
- 1908Lupe Vélez, Mexican-American actress and dancer (d. 1944)
- 1932Robert Ellis Miller, American director and screenwriter
- 1941Martha Reeves, American singer, actress, and politician (Martha and the Vandellas and The Fascinations)
- 1961Pasi Rautiainen, Finnish footballer, coach, and manager
- 1962Lee Arenberg, American actor and screenwriter
- 1963Martín Torrijos, Panamanian economist and politician, 35th President of Panama
- 1971Penny Hardaway, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Daron Malakian, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (System of a Down and Scars on Broadway)
- 1978Joo Sang-wook, South Korean actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 64The Great Fire of Rome causes widespread devastation and rages on for six days, destroying half of the city.
- 1342Mu'izz al-Din Husayn defeats the Sarbadars in the Battle of Zava.
- 1391Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Kondurcha River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde in present-day southeast Russia.
- 1870The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- 1925Adolf Hitler publishes his personal manifesto Mein Kampf.
- 1966Australian children’s television series Play School airs for the first time, going on to become the longest-running children’s show in Australia, and the second longest running children’s show in the world
- 1984The dismembered body of Swedish prostitute Catrine da Costa is found in Stockholm, the findings later led to a trial that ended in a mistrial for two accused doctors.
- 1992The ten victims of the La Cantuta massacre disappear from their university in Lima.
- 1996Battle of Mullaitivu: The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam capture the Sri Lanka Army’s base, killing over 1200 soldiers.
- 1996Storms provoke severe flooding on the Saguenay River, beginning one of Quebec’s costliest natural disasters ever: The Saguenay Flood.
View the complete list of historical events for July 18.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18 and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamal Woolard, Michel Auclair, Suraj Sharma, JeA, KevJumba, Darren Dunstan, Giorgio Cantarini, Vincent Martella, Tove Lo, Joseph Mascolo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 18, 1920.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1950 – Chris Stein, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer; June 18, 1925 – Robert Arthur, American actor and singer (d. 2008); July 5, 1976 – Bizarre, American rapper (D12 and Outsidaz).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924