Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 200th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,570 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 358 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Sada Yacco
- 1917Henri Salvador
- 1934Darlene Conley
- 1939Dion DiMucci
- 1946Leo Madder
- 1968Alex Désert
- 1979Joey Mercury
- 1982Ryan Cabrera
- 1993Lee Taemin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1853Hendrik Lorentz, Dutch physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1928)
- 1864Philip Snowden, 1st Viscount Snowden, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (d. 1937)
- 1918Nelson Mandela, South African lawyer and politician, 1st President of South Africa, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1921Richard Leacock, English-French director and producer (d. 2011)
- 1928Andrea Gallo, Italian priest and author (d. 2013)
- 1939Dion DiMucci, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dion and the Belmonts)
- 1968Grant Bowler, New Zealand-Australian actor
- 1978Shane Horgan, Irish rugby player and sportscaster
- 1981Dennis Seidenberg, German ice hockey player
- 1983Mikk Pahapill, Estonian decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1290King Edward I of England issues the Edict of Expulsion, banishing all Jews (numbering about 16,000) from England; this was Tisha B'Av on the Hebrew calendar, a day that commemorates many Jewish calamities.
- 1342Mu'izz al-Din Husayn defeats the Sarbadars in the Battle of Zava.
- 1555The College of Arms is reincorporated by Royal charter signed by Queen Mary I of England and King Philip II of Spain.
- 1812The Treaties of Orebro ends both the Anglo-Russian and Anglo-Swedish Wars.
- 1841Coronation of Emperor Pedro II of Brazil.
- 1862First ascent of Dent Blanche, one of the highest summits in the Alps.
- 1925Adolf Hitler publishes his personal manifesto Mein Kampf.
- 1968Intel is founded in Mountain View, California.
- 1984McDonald’s massacre in San Ysidro, California: In a fast-food restaurant, James Oliver Huberty opens fire, killing 21 people and injuring 19 others before being shot dead by police.
- 1996Battle of Mullaitivu: The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam capture the Sri Lanka Army’s base, killing over 1200 soldiers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 18.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sonakshi Sinha, Kelly Carlson, Ninón Sevilla, Mitsuomi Takahashi, Gila Almagor, Joseph E. Levine, Éric Serra, Aml Ameen, Swoosie Kurtz, Joe Hahn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 18, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hold On to the Nights by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 23, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1961 – Manu Chao, French singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Mano Negra, Hot Pants, and Los Carayos); July 13, 1941 – Jacques Perrin, French actor, director, and producer; February 23, 1971 – Jung Chan, South Korean actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079