Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 200th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,623 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898John Stuart
- 1909Harriet Nelson
- 1917Henri Salvador
- 1929Screamin' Jay Hawkins
- 1938Paul Verhoeven
- 1941Lonnie Mack
- 1962Jensen Buchanan
- 1968Alex Désert
- 1977Kelly Reilly
- 1982Ryan Cabrera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1439John V, Duke of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1507)
- 1881Larry McLean, Canadian-American baseball player (d. 1921)
- 1921Richard Leacock, English-French director and producer (d. 2011)
- 1955Bernd Fasching, Austrian painter and sculptor
- 1960Simon Heffer, English journalist and author
- 1971Sarah McLeod, New Zealand actress
- 1976Elsa Pataky, Spanish-American actress
- 1977Alfian Sa'at, Singaporean poet and playwright
- 1978Joo Sang-wook, South Korean actor
- 1983Aaron Gillespie, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Underoath and The Almost)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 645Chinese forces under general Li Shiji besiege the strategic fortress city of Anshi (Liaoning) during the Goguryeo–Tang War.
- 1334The bishop of Florence blesses the first foundation stone for the new campanile (bell tower) of the Florence Cathedral, designed by the artist Giotto di Bondone.
- 1342Mu'izz al-Din Husayn defeats the Sarbadars in the Battle of Zava.
- 1391Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Kondurcha River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde in present-day southeast Russia.
- 1555The College of Arms is reincorporated by Royal charter signed by Queen Mary I of England and King Philip II of Spain.
- 1812The Treaties of Orebro ends both the Anglo-Russian and Anglo-Swedish Wars.
- 1925Adolf Hitler publishes his personal manifesto Mein Kampf.
- 1942World War II: The Germans test fly the Messerschmitt Me 262 using its jet engines for the first time.
- 1944World War II: Hideki Tōjō resigns as Prime Minister of Japan because of numerous setbacks in the war effort.
- 1986A tornado is broadcast live on KARE television in Minnesota when the station’s helicopter pilot makes a chance encounter.
View the complete list of historical events for July 18.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: René Pape, Brandon Call, Cynthia Robinson, Masaharu Fukuyama, Elyse Levesque, Melissa Schuman, Peggy Zina, Mildred Harris, Gene Chandler, Katherine Heigl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 18, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hold On to the Nights by Richard Marx as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 23, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 20, 1938 – Richard Beymer, American actor, director, and cinematographer; June 9, 1924 – Tony Britton, English actor; June 14, 1956 – King Diamond, Danish singer-songwriter and producer (Black Rose, Mercyful Fate, and Brats).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072