Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 1948 was a Monday and it was the 201st day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,211 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 854 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Patricia Medina
- 1935Vasily Livanov
- 1945Paule Baillargeon
- 1946Alan Gorrie
- 1949Ivar Kants
- 1967Yael Abecassis
- 1976Vinessa Shaw
- 1981Nikki Osborne
- 1984Alessandra De Rossi
- 1988Joe Tracini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 810Muhammad al-Bukhari, Persian scholar (d. 870)
- 1789John Martin, English painter, engraver, and illustrator (d. 1854)
- 1822Princess Augusta of Cambridge (d. 1916)
- 1883Max Fleischer, Austrian-American animator and producer (d. 1972)
- 1919Dallas McKennon, American actor (d. 2009)
- 1924Stanley K. Hathaway, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 40th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 2005)
- 1956Joe Mohen, American businessman
- 1967Yael Abecassis, Israeli model and actress
- 1975Wax Tailor, French DJ and producer
- 1981Mark Gasnier, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Leontius, Roman usurper, is crowned Eastern emperor at Tarsus (modern Turkey). He is recognized in Antioch and makes it his capital.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The Spanish Armada is sighted in the English Channel.
- 1848Women’s rights: A two-day Women’s Rights Convention opens in Seneca Falls, New York.
- 1864Taiping Rebellion: Third Battle of Nanking: The Qing dynasty finally defeats the Taiping Heavenly Kingdom.
- 1947Korean politician Lyuh Woon-hyung is assassinated.
- 1952The 1952 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XV Olympiad, were opened in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1963Joe Walker flies a North American X-15 to a record altitude of 106,010 meters (347,800 feet) on X-15 Flight 90. Exceeding an altitude of 100 km, this flight qualifies as a human spaceflight under international convention.
- 1979The Sandinista rebels overthrow the government of the Somoza family in Nicaragua.
- 1981In a private meeting with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, French Prime Minister François Mitterrand reveals the existence of the Farewell Dossier, a collection of documents showing that the Soviets had been stealing American technological research and development.
- 2014Gunmen in Egypt’s western desert province of New Valley Governorate attack a military checkpoint, killing at least 21 soldiers. Egypt reportedly declares a state of emergency on its border with Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 19.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zoë Kravitz, Andre Royo, Jay DeMarcus, Leo Penn, Raveena Tandon, Gary Mabbutt, Sue Upton, So Ji-sub, Edie Adams, Emma Anderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 19, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1993 – Ivi Adamou, Cypriot-Greek singer-songwriter; October 15, 1937 – Linda Lavin, American actress, singer, director, and producer; November 8, 1927 – Patti Page, American singer and actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045