Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1947 was a Tuesday and it was the 203rd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 29 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 865 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Margaret Whiting
- 1925Joseph Sargent
- 1931Perry Lopez
- 1946Danny Glover
- 1962Martine St. Clair
- 1965Shawn Michaels
- 1968Rhys Ifans
- 1988Yuriko Yoshitaka
- 1993Amber Beattie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1849Emma Lazarus, American poet and educator (d. 1887)
- 1927Johan Ferner, Norwegian sailor (d. 2015)
- 1937Yasuhiro Kojima, Japanese-American wrestler and manager (d. 1999)
- 1964Bonnie Langford, English actress and dancer
- 1968Rhys Ifans, Welsh actor and singer (Super Furry Animals)
- 1973Mike Sweeney, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1978Dennis Rommedahl, Danish footballer
- 1979Yadel Martí, Cuban baseball player
- 1983Dries Devenyns, Belgian cyclist
- 1993Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, Chechen-American terrorist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Emperor Gia Long conquers Hanoi and unified Viet Nam, which had experienced centuries of feudal warfare.
- 1805Napoleonic Wars: War of the Third Coalition: Battle of Cape Finisterre: An inconclusive naval action is fought between a combined French and Spanish fleet under Admiral Pierre-Charles Villeneuve of Spain and a British fleet under Admiral Robert Calder.
- 1942The United States government begins compulsory civilian gasoline rationing due to the wartime demands.
- 1946King David Hotel bombing: A Zionist underground organisation, the Irgun, bombs the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, site of the civil administration and military headquarters for Mandatory Palestine, resulting in 91 deaths.
- 1962Mariner program: Mariner 1 spacecraft flies erratically several minutes after launch and has to be destroyed.
- 1976Japan completes its last reparation to the Philippines for war crimes committed during imperial Japan’s conquest of the country in the Second World War.
- 1991Jeffrey Dahmer is arrested in Milwaukee after police discover human remains in his apartment.
- 2003Members of 101st Airborne of the United States, aided by Special Forces, attack a compound in Iraq, killing Saddam Hussein’s sons Uday and Qusay, along with Mustapha Hussein, Qusay’s 14-year-old son, and a bodyguard.
- 2005Jean Charles de Menezes is killed by police as the hunt begins for the London Bombers responsible for the 7 July 2005 London bombings and the 21 July 2005 London bombings.
- 2015Three people die and 17 are injured in a collision between a Pendolino train and a lorry that occurred near Studénka, north Moravia, in the Czech Republic
View the complete list of historical events for July 22.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: T. J. Thyne, Rosela Gjylbegu, Bobby Brown, Matthew Friedberger, Stuart Wagstaff, Claude Legault, Juan Gabriel, Jessica Henwick, Dominic Lucero, Biz Markie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 22, 1947.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1962 – Thomas Gibson, American actor and director; February 27, 1990 – Lindsey Morgan, American actress; March 28, 1981 – Rasmus Kaljujärv, Estonian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941