Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 2003 was a Wednesday and it was the 204th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 188 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,926 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 167 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Calvert DeForest
- 1933Bert Convy
- 1959Nancy Savoca
- 1961Martin Gore
- 1969David Kaufman
- 1970Charisma Carpenter
- 1971Alison Krauss
- 1978Marianela González
- 1982Paul Wesley
- 1983Bec Hewitt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 23.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1938Charles Harrelson, American murderer (d. 2007)
- 1941Sergio Mattarella, Italian lawyer, judge, and politician, 12th President of Italy
- 1946René Ricard, American poet, painter, and critic (d. 2014)
- 1950Alex Kozinski, Romanian-American lawyer and judge
- 1961André Ducharme, Canadian comedian and author
- 1968Stephanie Seymour, American model and actress
- 1969David Kaufman, American actor
- 1972Floyd Reifer, Barbadian cricketer and coach
- 1981Aleksandr Kulik, Estonian footballer
- 1987Felipe Dylon, Brazilian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 23.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821While the Mora Rebellion continues, Greeks capture Monemvasia Castle. Turkish troops and citizens are transferred to Minor Asia coasts.
- 1840The Province of Canada is created by the Act of Union.
- 1862American Civil War: Henry Halleck takes command of the Union Army.
- 1874Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa, India.
- 1936In Catalonia, Spain, the Unified Socialist Party of Catalonia is founded through the merger of Socialist and Communist parties.
- 1945The post-war legal processes against Philippe Pétain begin.
- 1952General Muhammad Naguib leads the Free Officers Movement (formed by Gamal Abdel Nasser, the real power behind the coup) in overthrowing King Farouk of Egypt.
- 1968Glenville shootout: In Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1983Thirteen Sri Lanka Army soldiers are killed after a deadly ambush by the militant Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam.
- 1992A Vatican commission, led by Joseph Ratzinger, establishes that limiting certain rights of homosexual people and non-married couples is not equivalent to discrimination on grounds of race or gender.
View the complete list of historical events for July 23.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kali Rocha, Frank Novak, Mark Heard, Lauren Faust, Mélanie Laurent, Skip Heller, K Brosas, Sandayū Dokumamushi, Colleen Clinkenbeard, Deuce.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 23, 2003.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 26, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1967 – Kelley Menighan Hensley, American actress; January 19, 1905 – Stanley Hawes, English-Australian director and producer (d. 1991); October 24, 1955 – Cheryl Studer, American soprano and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 949