Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1905 was a Saturday and it was the 210th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,967 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Rodolfo Acosta
- 1924Lloyd Bochner
- 1924Robert Horton
- 1942Tony Sirico
- 1966Martina McBride
- 1982Allison Mack
- 1984Todd Bosley
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio
- 1990Penny Bae Bridges
- 1998Anna Murashige
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1874J. S. Woodsworth, Canadian minister and politician (d. 1942)
- 1905Dag Hammarskjöld, Swedish economist and diplomat, 2nd Secretary-General of the United Nations, Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1961)
- 1910Helend Peep, Estonian actor (d. 2007)
- 1923Gordon Mitchell, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2003)
- 1951Dean Pitchford, American actor, director, screenwriter, and composer
- 1953Patti Scialfa, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (E Street Band)
- 1970Andi Peters, English journalist, actor, and producer
- 1974Josh Radnor, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1977Rodney Jerkins, American rapper and producer
- 1979Ronald Murray, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1148The Siege of Damascus ends in a decisive crusader defeat and leads to the disintegration of the Second Crusade.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1851Annibale de Gasparis discovers asteroid 15 Eunomia.
- 1921Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
- 1937Tōngzhōu Incident: In Tōngzhōu, China, the East Hopei Army attacks Japanese troops and civilians.
- 1967During the fourth day of celebrating its 400th anniversary, the city of Caracas, Venezuela is shaken by an earthquake, leaving approximately 500 dead.
- 1967Vietnam War: Off the coast of North Vietnam the USS Forrestal catches on fire in the worst U.S. naval disaster since World War II, killing 134.
- 1993The Supreme Court of Israel acquits alleged Nazi death camp guard John Demjanjuk of all charges and he is set free.
- 2005Astronomers announce their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joan Osborne, Arthur Rankin, Jr., Christopher Ralph, Fred Schneider, Julien Duvivier, Kyosuke Himuro, Richard Roxburgh, Shashi Kapoor, Oliver Dillon, David Steinberg.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 29, 1905.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 20, 1943 – Veronica Hamel, American actress and producer; March 30, 1943 – Jay Traynor, American singer (The Mystics and Jay and the Americans) (d. 2014); March 14, 1965 – Kevin Williamson, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943