Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1905 was a Saturday and it was the 210th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 194 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,714 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,379 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Lou Albano
- 1951Dean Pitchford
- 1953Patti Scialfa
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz
- 1970Andi Peters
- 1974Josh Radnor
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont
- 1983Kim Dong-wook
- 1990Anna Selezneva
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1887Sigmund Romberg, Hungarian-American pianist and composer (d. 1951)
- 1915Bruce R. McConkie, American colonel and religious leader (d. 1985)
- 1921Richard Egan, American actor (d. 1987)
- 1945Sharon Creech, American author and educator
- 1947Dick Harmon, American golfer and coach (d. 2006)
- 1955Dave Stevens, American illustrator (d. 2008)
- 1962Frank Neubarth, German footballer and manager
- 1973Stephen Dorff, American actor and producer
- 1975Yoshihiro Akiyama, Japanese mixed martial artist
- 1982Dominic Burgess, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1018Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II in the Battle of Vlaardingen.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1848Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt: In Tipperary, Ireland, then in the United Kingdom, an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule is put down by police.
- 1907Sir Robert Baden-Powell sets up the Brownsea Island Scout camp in Poole Harbour on the south coast of England. The camp runs from August 1 to August 9, 1907, and is regarded as the foundation of the Scouting movement.
- 1937Tōngzhōu Incident: In Tōngzhōu, China, the East Hopei Army attacks Japanese troops and civilians.
- 1945The BBC Light Programme radio station is launched for mainstream light entertainment and music.
- 1959First United States Congress elections in Hawaii as a state of the Union.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
- 1980Iran adopts a new “holy” flag after the Islamic Revolution.
- 1996The child protection portion of the Communications Decency Act is struck down by a U.S. federal court as too broad.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Lundigan, Jay Yuenger, Erika Slezak, Ross Katz, Rachel Potter, Dora Bryan, Ua, Stéphane E. Roy, Gene Chandler, Leslie Stefanson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 29, 1905.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 12, 1974 – Tolga Çevik, Turkish actor; March 3, 1921 – Diana Barrymore, American actress (d. 1960); October 31, 1939 – Ali Farka Touré, Malian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 878