Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,605 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Theda Bara
- 1924Lloyd Bochner
- 1942Tony Sirico
- 1948John Clarke
- 1953Ken Burns
- 1959Sanjay Dutt
- 1962Carl Cox
- 1972Wil Wheaton
- 1981Emily Bauer
- 1984Todd Bosley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1805Alexis de Tocqueville, French historian and philosopher (d. 1859)
- 1843Johannes Schmidt, German linguist and academic (d. 1901)
- 1921Richard Egan, American actor (d. 1987)
- 1935Peter Schreier, German tenor and conductor
- 1950Mike Starr, American actor and singer
- 1966Stuart Lampitt, English cricketer
- 1975Corrado Grabbi, Italian footballer
- 1975Jaanus Sirel, Estonian footballer
- 1984Todd Bosley, American actor
- 1987Génesis Rodríguez, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1014Byzantine–Bulgarian wars: Battle of Kleidion: Byzantine emperor Basil II inflicts a decisive defeat on the Bulgarian army, and his subsequent treatment of 15,000 prisoners reportedly causes Tsar Samuil of Bulgaria to die of a heart attack less than three months later, on October 6.
- 1018Count Dirk III defeats an army sent by Emperor Henry II in the Battle of Vlaardingen.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- 1693War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- 1864American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C.
- 1899The First Hague Convention is signed.
- 1920Construction of the Link River Dam begins as part of the Klamath Reclamation Project.
- 1937Tōngzhōu Incident: In Tōngzhōu, China, the East Hopei Army attacks Japanese troops and civilians.
- 1948Olympic Games: The Games of the XIV Olympiad: After a hiatus of 12 years caused by World War II, the first Summer Olympics to be held since the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, open in London.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sam Spiegel, Meng Jia, Celia Weston, Chico DeBarge, Peter Ustinov, Ruby Lin, Richard Berry, Leslie West, Kim Nam-joo, Vicellous Reon Shannon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1983 – Eriko Imai, Japanese singer (Speed); January 11, 1978 – Holly Brisley, Australian actress; April 2, 1917 – Dabbs Greer, American actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906