Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 62 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,697 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892William Powell
- 1921Richard Egan
- 1951Dean Pitchford
- 1971Lisa Ekdahl
- 1973Stephen Dorff
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio
- 1990Matt Prokop
- 1990Munro Chambers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1920Neville Jeffress, Australian businessman, founded Sentia Media (d. 2007)
- 1938Jean Rochon, Canadian physician and politician
- 1946Diane Keen, English actress
- 1950Mike Starr, American actor and singer
- 1962Frank Neubarth, German footballer and manager
- 1963Hans-Holger Albrecht, Belgian-German businessman
- 1971Bryan Dattilo, American actor
- 1982Jônatas Domingos, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Jerious Norwood, American football player
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio, Hong Kong-South Korean singer (U-KISS)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 904Sack of Thessalonica: Saracen raiders under Leo of Tripoli sack Thessaloniki, the Byzantine Empire’s second-largest city, after a short siege, and plunder it for a week.
- 1565The widowed Mary, Queen of Scots, marries Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, Duke of Albany, at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- 1858United States and Japan sign the Harris Treaty.
- 1864American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C.
- 1914The Cape Cod Canal opened.
- 2006Declaration of Montreal is adopted.
- 2013Two passenger trains collide in the Swiss municipality of Granges-près-Marnand near Lausanne injuring 25 people.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joey Mercury, Peter Ustinov, Robin Juhkental, Krustyo Lafazanov, Jane Seymour, John Wieners, Andrea Gibbs, Rob McElhenney, Young Dro, Sam Endicott.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1944 – Cindy Carol, American actress; April 3, 1992 – Gaku Sano, Japanese actor; September 26, 1981 – Christina Milian, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 844