Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,567 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 934 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Melvin Belli
- 1910Helend Peep
- 1924Robert Horton
- 1942Tony Sirico
- 1962Carl Cox
- 1981Emily Bauer
- 1982Allison Mack
- 1984J. Madison Wright Morris
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio
- 1991Miki Ishikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1880John Meyers, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1971)
- 1897Neil Ritchie, Guyanese-English general (d. 1983)
- 1972Wil Wheaton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Andrés Madrid, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Kim Dong-wook, South Korean actor
- 1990Matt Prokop, American actor
- 1990Shin Se-kyung, South Korean actress and singer
- 1991Irakli Logua, Russian footballer
- 1991Maestro Harrell, American actor and singer
- 1991Miki Ishikawa, American actress and singer (T-Squad)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 1858United States and Japan sign the Harris Treaty.
- 1899The First Hague Convention is signed.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1921Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
- 1932Great Depression: In Washington, D.C., troops disperse the last of the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1959First United States Congress elections in Hawaii as a state of the Union.
- 1980Iran adopts a new “holy” flag after the Islamic Revolution.
- 1987Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi and President of Sri Lanka J. R. Jayewardene sign the Indo-Sri Lanka Accord on ethnic issues.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Git Gay, Agnetha Fältskog, Yuki Kashiwagi, Victor Fleming, Graham Linehan, Shane Lynch, Troy Shondell, Billy Connolly, Greg Evigan, Joseph Mazzello.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1961 – Rory Bremner, Scottish actor and screenwriter; July 18, 1911 – Hume Cronyn, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003); September 12, 1950 – Bruce Mahler, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 832