Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 93 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,666 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 937 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Irwin Corey
- 1933Lou Albano
- 1946Neal Doughty
- 1955Jean-Hugues Anglade
- 1966Martina McBride
- 1972Wil Wheaton
- 1984J. Madison Wright Morris
- 1987Génesis Rodríguez
- 1990Matt Prokop
- 1998Anna Murashige
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1872Eric Alfred Knudsen, American author, lawyer, and politician (d. 1957)
- 1883Benito Mussolini, Italian journalist and politician, 27th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1945)
- 1888Vladimir K. Zworykin, Russian-American engineer, invented the Iconoscope (d. 1982)
- 1899Walter Beall, American baseball player (d. 1959)
- 1924Robert Horton, American actor and singer
- 1930Paul Taylor, American dancer and choreographer
- 1943David Taylor, English snooker player and sportscaster
- 1959Dave LaPoint, American baseball player and manager
- 1965Dean Haglund, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Andrea Philipp, German sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 1030Ladejarl-Fairhair succession wars: Battle of Stiklestad: King Olaf II fights and dies trying to regain his Norwegian throne from the Danes.
- 1836Inauguration of the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, France.
- 1858United States and Japan sign the Harris Treaty.
- 1900In Italy, King Umberto I of Italy is assassinated by the anarchist Gaetano Bresci.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1957The International Atomic Energy Agency is established.
- 1981A worldwide television audience of over 700 million people watch the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer at St Paul’s Cathedral in London.
- 1987Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi and President of Sri Lanka J. R. Jayewardene sign the Indo-Sri Lanka Accord on ethnic issues.
- 2013Two passenger trains collide in the Swiss municipality of Granges-près-Marnand near Lausanne injuring 25 people.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Paxton, Marc Bolan, Patrick Lachman, Robin Curtis, Myrtle Sarrosa, Naomi Kawase, David Ryall, Vince McMahon, Ewa Farna, Paul Schneider.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1972 – Neve McIntosh, Scottish actress; April 29, 1954 – Jerry Seinfeld, American comedian, actor, and producer; November 21, 1969 – Ken Griffey, Jr., American baseball player and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871