Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1941 was a Tuesday and it was the 210th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,632 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 936 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Budd Boetticher
- 1921Richard Egan
- 1953Ken Burns
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1983Tania Gunadi
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio
- 1990Anna Selezneva
- 1990Penny Bae Bridges
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1874J. S. Woodsworth, Canadian minister and politician (d. 1942)
- 1899Walter Beall, American baseball player (d. 1959)
- 1923George Burditt, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1927Harry Mulisch, Dutch author, poet, and playwright (d. 2010)
- 1956Faustino Rupérez, Spanish cyclist
- 1962Carl Cox, English DJ and producer
- 1975Jaanus Sirel, Estonian footballer
- 1975Will Conlon, Canadian actor and producer
- 1983Inés Gómez Mont, Mexican journalist and actress
- 1987Génesis Rodríguez, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1693War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- 1851Annibale de Gasparis discovers asteroid 15 Eunomia.
- 1864American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C.
- 1921Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
- 1932Great Depression: In Washington, D.C., troops disperse the last of the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans.
- 1957The International Atomic Energy Agency is established.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
- 1976In New York City, David Berkowitz (a.k.a. the “Son of Sam”) kills one person and seriously wounds another in the first of a series of attacks.
- 2005Astronomers announce their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris.
- 2010An overloaded passenger ferry capsizes on the Kasai River in Bandundu Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo, resulting in at least 80 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Dye, Megan Gallagher, Douglas Henshall, Walter Tetley, Gabrielle Reece, Will Geer, Ralph Bakshi, Andre Gower, Mari Okamoto, Sandy Johnson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 1941.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 6, 1958 – Randy DeBarge, American singer-songwriter and bass player (DeBarge); February 11, 1956 – H.R., American singer and guitarist (Bad Brains); July 26, 1957 – Daniel Ash, English musician and singer-songwriter (Bauhaus, Tones on Tail and Love and Rockets).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893