Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1923 was a Friday and it was the 187th day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 10 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,324 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Sebastian Cabot
- 1936Dave Allen
- 1938Luana Patten
- 1958Jennifer Saunders
- 1966Brian Posehn
- 1974Babi Xavier
- 1978Adam Busch
- 1978Tia Mowry
- 1987Kate Nash
- 1990Jeremy Suarez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 6.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1686Antoine de Jussieu, French biologist and academic (d. 1758)
- 1878Eino Leino, Finnish poet and journalist (d. 1926)
- 1938Luana Patten, American actress and singer (d. 1996)
- 1940Rex Cawley, American hurdler
- 1946Jamie Wyeth, American painter
- 1950John Byrne, English-American author and illustrator
- 1960Valerie Brisco-Hooks, American sprinter and coach
- 1972Zhanna Pintusevich-Block, Ukrainian sprinter
- 1982Bree Robertson, Australian gymnast and actress
- 1985Ranveer Singh, Indian actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 6.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Ming China’s Admiral Zheng He returns to Nanjing after the third treasure voyage and presents the Sinhalese king, captured during the Ming–Kotte War, to the Yongle Emperor.
- 1415Jan Hus is condemned as a heretic and then burned at the stake.
- 1557King Philip II of Spain, consort of Queen Mary I of England, sets out from Dover to war with France, which eventually resulted in the loss of the City of Calais, the last English possession on the continent, and Mary I never seeing her husband again.
- 1854In Jackson, Michigan, the first convention of the United States Republican Party is held.
- 1887David Kalākaua, monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii, is forced at gunpoint by Americans to sign the Bayonet Constitution giving Americans more power in Hawaii while stripping Hawaiian citizens of their rights.
- 1936A major breach of the Manchester Bolton & Bury Canal in England sends millions of gallons of water cascading 200 ft into the River Irwell.
- 1940Story Bridge, a major landmark in Brisbane, as well as Australia’s longest cantilever bridge is formally opened.
- 1944Jackie Robinson refuses to move to the back of a bus, leading to a court-martial.
- 1947The AK-47 goes into production in the Soviet Union.
- 1957John Lennon and Paul McCartney meet for the first time, as teenagers at Woolton Fete, three years before forming the Beatles.
View the complete list of historical events for July 6.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paula Prentiss, Alan Arkin, Inge Meysel, Suraj Sharma, Mary Ramsey, Memphis Slim, Taylor Cole, Maki Goto, Jean Terrell, Andrea Parker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 6, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 24, 1945 – Robert Knight, American singer; November 26, 1990 – Chip, English rapper; April 25, 1980 – Daniel MacPherson, Australian actor and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060