Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 6, 1945 was a Friday and it was the 187th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,200 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Gene Chandler
- 1950Geraldine James
- 1951Geoffrey Rush
- 1969Brian Van Holt
- 1974Babi Xavier
- 1978Tia Mowry
- 1987Matt O'Leary
- 1987Sophie Auster
- 1994Rebecca Rosso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 6.
- 1831Sylvester Pennoyer, American lawyer and politician, 8th Governor of Oregon (d. 1902)
- 1918Sebastian Cabot, English-Canadian actor and singer (d. 1977)
- 1921Nancy Reagan, American actress, 40th First Lady of the United States
- 1936Dave Allen, Irish comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2005)
- 1937Michael Sata, Zambian police officer and politician, 5th President of Zambia (d. 2014)
- 1945Burt Ward, American actor and producer
- 1946George W. Bush, American businessman and politician, 43rd President of the United States
- 1982Brandon Jacobs, American football player
- 1987Kate Nash, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1990Magaye Gueye, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 371 BCThe Battle of Leuctra, where Epaminondas defeated Cleombrotus I, takes place
- 1411Ming China’s Admiral Zheng He returns to Nanjing after the third treasure voyage and presents the Sinhalese king, captured during the Ming–Kotte War, to the Yongle Emperor.
- 1484Portuguese sea captain Diogo Cão finds the mouth of the Congo River.
- 1557King Philip II of Spain, consort of Queen Mary I of England, sets out from Dover to war with France, which eventually resulted in the loss of the City of Calais, the last English possession on the continent, and Mary I never seeing her husband again.
- 1885Louis Pasteur successfully tests his vaccine against rabies on Joseph Meister, a boy who was bitten by a rabid dog.
- 1917World War I: Arabian troops led by T. E. Lawrence (“Lawrence of Arabia”) and Auda ibu Tayi capture Aqaba from the Ottoman Empire during the Arab Revolt.
- 1919The British dirigible R34 lands in New York, completing the first crossing of the Atlantic Ocean by an airship.
- 1944Jackie Robinson refuses to move to the back of a bus, leading to a court-martial.
- 1975The Comoros declares independence from France.
- 1997The Troubles: In response to the Drumcree dispute, five days of mass protests, riots and gun battles begin in Irish nationalist districts of Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for July 6.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 6 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivana Wong, Amber Valletta, Stuart Wagstaff, Louise Beavers, Ha Ji-won, Leo Carrillo, Rachelle Leah, Pradip Somasundaran, Pete Haycock, Michiko Kichise.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 6 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 6, 1945.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1977 – Rachael Stirling, English actress; August 31, 1963 – Todd Carty, Irish actor and director; September 19, 1924 – Don Harron, Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936