Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 7, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 188th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,596 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 494 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Iva Withers
- 1924Mary Ford
- 1942Carmen Duncan
- 1946Joe Spano
- 1965Paula Devicq
- 1966Jim Gaffigan
- 1969Nathalie Simard
- 1972Lisa Leslie
- 1974E.D.I. Mean
- 1989Kim Bum
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 7.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 7.
- 1528Archduchess Anna of Austria (d. 1590)
- 1752Joseph Marie Jacquard, French merchant, invented the Jacquard loom (d. 1834)
- 1906William Feller, Croatian-American mathematician and academic (d. 1970)
- 1919Jon Pertwee, English actor (d. 1996)
- 1923Eduardo Falú, Argentinian guitarist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1969Joe Sakic, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974E.D.I. Mean, American rapper and producer (Outlawz)
- 1976Dominic Foley, Irish footballer
- 1984Mohammad Ashraful, Bangladeshi cricketer
- 1986Ana Kasparian, American journalist and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 7.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1575Raid of the Redeswire, the last major battle between England and Scotland.
- 1834In New York City, four nights of rioting against abolitionists began.
- 1907Florenz Ziegfeld, Jr. staged his first Follies on the roof of the New York Theater in New York City.
- 1930Industrialist Henry J. Kaiser begins construction of Boulder Dam (now known as Hoover Dam).
- 1944World War II: Largest Banzai charge of the Pacific War at the Battle of Saipan.
- 1959Venus occults the star Regulus. This rare event is used to determine the diameter of Venus and the structure of the Venusian atmosphere.
- 1980Institution of sharia in Iran.
- 1997The Turkish Armed Forces withdraw from northern Iraq after assisting the Kurdistan Democratic Party in the Iraqi Kurdish Civil War.
- 2003NASA Opportunity rover, MER-B or Mars Exploration Rover–B, was launched into space aboard a Delta II rocket.
- 2012At least 172 people are killed in a flash flood in the Krasnodar Krai region of Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for July 7.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 7 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nino Frassica, Ashley Johnson, Dona Massin, Alfred Molina, Jason Robards, Marie Currie, Mil Máscaras, Peter Lupus, Jenn Korbee, Chris Claremont.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 7 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 7, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Undercover Angel by Alan O’Day as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 9, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1934 – Donald Wrye, American director, screenwriter and producer (d. 2015); July 16, 1958 – Michael Flatley, American dancer, choreographer, and actor; April 2, 1977 – Annett Louisan, German singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939