Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1917 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1917 was a Sunday and it was the 189th day of the year 1917. The next time you can reuse your old 1917 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,357 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Melville Ruick
- 1908Louis Jordan
- 1938Diane Clare
- 1952Mary Ellen Trainor
- 1974Tami Erin
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1977Milo Ventimiglia
- 1981Iyari Limon
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1604Heinrich Albert, German composer and poet (d. 1651)
- 1830Princess Alexandra of Saxe-Altenburg (d. 1911)
- 1926Elisabeth Kübler-Ross, Swiss-American psychiatrist and author (d. 2004)
- 1948Raffi, Egyptian-Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1951Alan Ashby, American baseball player, manager, and sportscaster
- 1961Toby Keith, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor
- 1965Lee Tergesen, American actor
- 1969George Fisher, American singer-songwriter (Cannibal Corpse, Monstrosity, and Paths of Possession)
- 1983Daniel Navarro, Spanish cyclist
- 1986Kenza Farah, Algerian-French singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1758French forces hold Fort Carillon against the British at Ticonderoga, New York.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1917 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natassa Theodoridou, Shelley Ackerman, Harry Langdon, Alexander Ludwig, Mike Willesee, Amrita Arora, Christian Nyby, Sean Mackin, Reece Shearsmith, James Dean.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 8, 1917.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1992 – Melissa Suffield, English actress; April 10, 1932 – Delphine Seyrig, Lebanese-American actress and director (d. 1990); May 13, 1911 – Maxine Sullivan, American singer and actress (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 882